e i g h t.

"please don't leave me!" finn screamed, grabbing onto my arm.

"I'll see you in like two weeks weird ass. plus I'll skype all of you everyday!" i laughed.

"ugh, why is my best friend leaving me to go to chicago." wyatt groaned.

"shut up, stupid. you'd do it too." i retorted.

"she's right, any of us would." jaeden laughed.

"hey! don't forget about me please." jack joked.

"jack, what the hell? don't joke about that shit, that's depressing." i warned.

"woah, okay." he pleaded.

"it was just a joke, we all know you wouldn't ever forget us." finn stated.

"can we come with you to the airport?" wyatt asked.

"yes, please come."

"thank god." jaeden sighed.

"you actually thought I was about to let you idiots stay home, while I go to the airport? uh, no."

they all began to laugh, and of course I had to join in.

"how long until your mom picks you up?" finn questioned.

"like twenty minutes. but do you guys have a ride back from the airport?" I asked.

"yeah. nick is out with friends, so he'll be in the area anyway." finn replied.

"I feel like we have to do something before you leave." wyatt groaned.

"same, I feel like I'm forgetting something." i responded.

"THE handshake!" finn screamed at the top of his lungs.

immediately causing the two of us broke out in an aggressive handshake.

"why don't we have one of those?"  jack whined.

"because she doesn't like you." finn responded.

"shut up, fatty."

"no."

"will both of you just shut the hell up?' jaeden asked, rhetorically.

"we all know that jack isn't capable of that." I smiled, patting jack on the shoulder.

"hey! just because you're leaving doesn't mean I can't do this!" he cackles.

"hu-."

directly after even one syllable left my mouth, he violently flung the pillow at my face.
I instantly collapsed, laughter erupting from my throat, and everyone else's.

"oh my god." I squealed, sitting up.

"you asked for it!" wyatt screamed, as jack continued to launch pillows around the room.

the entire room was filled with loud laughter, and the sound of pillows slamming against both furniture, and bodies.

it's as if the whole world froze as we all had the time of our lives, but time has most definitely passed. we were all awoken from our haze by the sound of the car that was taking us to the airport beeping.

"oh." wyatt quietly spoke.

"yeah." i frowned softly.

I walked toward the door, picking up my bags. all of the boys quietly trotting behind me. you could feel the sorrow building up in the air, as we walked out of the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so you promise you'll skype us? especially me?!" jack asked frantically.

"pinky promise, ugly." I grinned, interlocking my pinky with his.

"carter, we have to go in three minutes, because the plane leaves in five." my mom spoke, placing our luggage on the conveyer belt.

"alright." i replied with a sad smile.

"you know you aren't leaving without hugging us right?" finn smirked.

all of the boys crowded around me, crushing me to death in a tight hug.

"I expect and individual hug too." jaeden grinned, opening his arms.

I walked toward him, instantly being embraced tightly. and honestly, we just stood there for a while.

"hey, when you get super famous out there, don't forget me." he jokingly whispered in my ear.

"oh you and your crappy jokes." i laughed.

"carter, your mom is calling for you." finn spoke, pointing to my mother.

I quickly embraced jaeden once more, latching my arms around him.

"hey, i really like you." he whispered softly in my ear.

"hey, I really like you too." i chuckled softly, attempting to make it sound like we were in a cheesy movie scene.

"well, I guess that's my signal." I laughed, referring to my screaming mother.

"we'll miss you!" wyatt yelled after me.

"bye, I love you guys!" I waved, slowly distancing myself.

"we love you more!" finn screamed from across the airport.

"damnit carter! don't try and pull that again!" my mom yelled, referring to us almost missing our plane.

"relax!" I laughed, walking through the plane door.

"fine, but only because they're your good friends." she warned.

I laughed, sitting down on window seat. the window seats were always the best, you could see the pretty sky and all of the clouds. I had always got amazing pictures of the breathtaking window view.

but the only thing I could honestly think about while I sat there, staring out that window, was my friends. most of all, jaeden lieberher.

i frowned softly, putting in my earbuds. 'the sales lp' playing loudly throughout my ears.

my phone had buzzed, causing me to look down. the notification showing I had received several texts from wyatt.

meme lord!: henLO
meme lord!: stinkY cartey
meme lord!: go eat a poptart ugly

                               me!: shut your fuck
                               me!: ugly, you aren't funny
                               me!: but I do love that meme

meme lord!: we miss you already ugly

                              me!: I miss you all more tho

meme lord!: lies
meme lord!: not even possible
meme lord!: it's so damn boring without you
                                 me!: ha! I knew it!

meme lord!: shut your fuck

                              me!: well I'm tired so, bye!

meme lord!: okay, sleep well!

I had stayed up for another hour, but eventually I had decided I needed sleep. the last thing I had thought about before I had drifted off to sleep, was jaeden.