Chapter 2: Ice Skating

Mark's POV

My eyes hurt as I open them to the sunlight. Why didn't I close the window curtains? Anyways, I get up and change. Today was the first day of highschool and I wanna be ready for the day. I go down stairs to see Chica running up to me.

"Oh! You must be hungry! Let's get cha some food!" I pour the dog food into her bowl and some cereal in mine.

I start looking through twitter until I notice my mom walking down the stairs.

"Hello." She greets sleepily.

I laugh. "Hello mother."

"You have to go soon right?"

"It's only six. I'm going at seven."

"You should start getting ready."

"But we're talking right now. Relaxing."

"Don't let me distract you from your education." She puts up her finger and smiles.

"I won't. Well then, I'm gonna get ready. Be right back."

"Okay." I go up stairs and start getting the things I needed. After a while, its near seven and I say goodbye to my mom.

I head to the school and my hearts beat starts to quicken. I go inside and I go to the office to get a piece of paper.

"What's your name?" A staff member asks.

"Mark Fischbach."

"Hm..... Ah, there you go. Here Mark." I was handed a piece of paper on my schedule and classes. "Nice to have you here. See ya around."

"Bye."

I walk around campus until I was at the main part of the school. I look around and see Felix and Jack sitting at a table. I walk up to them.

"Hey." I sit down.

"Oh, hi Mark." Jack greets me.

"Let me see your schedule." I give Felix the paper. "Looks like we all have some classes together."

"That's good. Now gimme!" Jack grabbed his paper out of Felix's hand.

"So, any new News over the summer?" I ask.

"No, I can't remember." Felix shrugged.

"Signe and I went ice skating."

"We should go ice skating!" I suggested.

"You should bring someone with you. I'm skating with Marzia."

"I'm skating with Signe."

"Alright then. Maybe I can ask Amy to come with me."

"Ooh~!" Felix smirks. "Who's this Amy you're talking about? She your girlfriend?" Sean joins in and nudges me.

"No, she's a girl I met while walking Chica. I'm pretty sure we're friends. She has long brown hair."

"But hey, do you like her?" Felix whispers.

"I would like her as a friend. She seems nice."

"I wanna meet this Amy." Jack says.

"She goes to this school actually."

"Maybe she could hang out with us or something." Felix suggests.

"Hey, look. The girls are finally here." Jack points to Signe and Marzia walking towards us.

"Jeez, finally."