Synthetic Darkness: Lovebug and Cupid's Demise (pt. 1)

WARNING: This story contains a relationship between three people and guy on guy action. If you don't like-y, don't read-y. There will also be elements of BDSM involved. 

I was going to put this one with the other Synthetic Darkness one-shots -still debating it, actually, but since this is all about Valentine's, it should go here. These three will never leave me and I get so excited when I get that little pinprick of inspiration for another slice of life writing for them. This one will be split into two parts. One sweet and the other... Well... you know what these three are capable of. ;) 

********** 

"Reegan, I'm not wearing that." Kale argued, his blue eyes wide and shining. A part of him afraid that Reegan would force him into the costume she held in her hand. 

"Why not, Baby? You'll look adorable and Aiden will wanna rip... er... Well." Reegan held the tiny slip of fabric up, examining the cupid toga that was barely big enough to cover Kale's chest, let alone from chest to hip. "He'll be ready to pound into you and he'll have easy access." 

They had argued for hours; Kale absolutely denying her idea of dressing up for Valentine's Day as a surprise for Aiden, Reegan trying to convince him that it would not only be fun, but that Aiden would love it. 

She had almost convinced him, until she pulled out the costume meant for him. 

"I am not wearing it, no way in Hell, Reegan." He nodded once like it made everything final and turned to exit their bedroom. 

"Baby please," Reegan begged, adding an extra sniffle or two in an attempt to change his mind. "For me." 

'Don't turn around,' Kale warned himself. 'Just keep walking.' 

But he didn't listen to a word of it. Reegan's obvious fake sniffles working like a charm on him. 

"I'll try it on," he started. "But-" 

"Thank you!" Reegan squealed, jumping up and wrapping her arms and legs around him. Kale let out an oomph and quickly grabbed onto her before she could fall. "I even have wings for you to wear!" 

"Oh joy," Kale said, sarcasm dripping, unrestrained, from each syllable. 

Reegan wiggled in his arms and pecked him on the cheek, a smile stretching from ear to ear and her dark eyes shining with their usual hint of mischief. "You'll thank me after Aiden gets home." 

She unwound her body from his and bounced to their walk-in closet, digging around in search of the wings she had thought would go perfectly with his outfit. Moments later she stepped back out, the sparkling angel wings slightly dragging the floor as she made her way back to Kale. 

As soon as he saw her a sense of dread filled him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. 

"Reegan, those are the wings you wore with your Halloween costume! They're girls' wings!" 

"But they would go with you being cupid!" She tried to argue her point, but Kale's head would not stop moving from side to side. He was absolutely denying her idea. No way would he be caught dead wearing the sorry excuse of a costume along with the sparkling, glitter-ridden wings. He was not going to do it. 

"You do realize that cupid is supposed to be a short, frumpy guy, right? Reegan, I'm over six foot tall." 

"Meh," Reegan brushed off his comment, her mind occupied with her plans for their costumes. 

"You'd be a better cupid." 

He really hadn't thought the comment through. To him, it didn't sound that bad. But to Reegan, it was the perfect chance to make him squirm a bit.