What is that?

Sportacus was looking up from the airship to see if anyone was in trouble no one was found.

This was a little bit suspicious because the fact that the children weren't playing outside was bad enough but there wasn't really anything special today.

It's just plain old February 13.

Sportacus decided to go down and check on the kids to see if they're ok. "Trixie! You're not really helping me!"

"I'm trying to help you!" Trixie angrily said as she tried to grab it back.

"Ugh I'll cut it myself" she cut the string and held it up, giving Trixie an annoyed look.

"There! Done! Now, let's go back to writing letters."

Sportacus busted out of nowhere and the kids were shocked."Kids! Why aren't you playing outside?" All of them froze and then looked at each other.

"You don't know! We're supposed to make cards to our crushes!" Trixie shouted.

"And all of the cards are mine!" Stephanie giggled Sportacus, utterly confused about what was so special about what they were doing.

"Stephanie, could you explain to me what you guys are doing?"Sportacus asked, tilting his head a bit to see the little girl scribble down some words into the paper heart.

"Oh! Were just making cards for tomorrow's valentines day "

"Oh wow! Valentine's day sounds pretty interesting!"

"Yeah! But Sportacus, you got to write a valentine's letter to someone!"

"Um how about I give all of you guys letters?"

"Sportacus!" All of them shouted "not to us! You need to write it to someone you really care about and love." Stephanie explained.

"Oh! Let me think..."Sportacus took the purple paper and a blue marker thinking heavily who should it be to. The kids? They are just too young, the Mayor and Bessie? Sportacus thought he wouldn't want to ruin their relationship.

That only brings us down to one person Robbie Rotten he blushed a bit knowing that. Did I always have a crush on Robbie?! Sportacus decided to fold the purple paper into a heart and write down

"Roses are red violets are blue, Robbie you're my favorite, and I love you." this sounded way too cheesy and clichéd but Sportacus at least tried he took off and waved goodbye to the kids and took off to his airship waiting for the day to a arrive.