Chapter 4: Kids from the 4 Houses all walk into Hogwarts. What could go wrong?

Emilee
"I cant't wait to be sorted into our houses." Cat said to break the silence in our train car. "Yeah me either I hope I'm a Ravenclaw." I said to her as I look at the the others. "Cat your sister is asleep." I said as i noticed a sleeping Blake with her head on the window. "Yeah she doesn't  travel well it usually makes her sick. I will wake her when we get to school." She said.

"So Hannah, what house do you hope to be in?" Ryan asked her. "Oh please, I don't have to hope. I know I'm going to be in Slytherin." She says. "What about you Ryan?" I asked him. "Well, I'm kinda hoping to be placed into Slytherin, but my family were all Gryffindor's so I'm not really sure." He said.to us. "What about you and Blake, Cat? What house do you think you will be in?" Ryan asked her. "What makes you think we will be in the same house?" She asked him. "Well you are twins so it makes sense, however, you do have much different personalities." Hannah said.

Cat nods and then looks to Blake. "Do you think it would be bad if we were in different houses?" She asked with a slightly concerned look on her face. "I wouldn't think so, but the other kids might find it a bit strange." I said to her as the train came to a stop in front of the school. "Wow, look at it! It's amazing!" Ryan exclaimed as we got up to exit the train. "Blake we have arrived time to wake up." Cat said while tapping on her shoulder. "Okay..." Blake said as she woke up.

Once everyone had exited the train, we were reunited with our new mud blood friends. "How was the train ride for you guys?" I asked Nikki while we waited for instruction on where to go. "Well I read a book, Megan, Keaton and Karleigh took a nap, and Luke was kinda being a creeper by watching Blake as she slept." She said to me just before Blake and Cat walked over. "I heard my name, what happened?" Blake asked. "Oh nothing to worry about." Nikki said as Blake gave her a look but then just shrugged it off. "Okay." She said as the others quickly joined us as a man yelled "First Years! First Years this way please!"

We watched as many of the first years started gathering around him and we followed them trying to listen to what our instructions were. "My name is Darius Hagrid." He told us as he leads us to the docks where several boats are. "We will be using the boats to get to the school." He said as everyone started boarding them.

As we went around the school, I took in the surrounding area for good places to read. We pulled into the other docks and were quickly escorted inside the beautiful castle. We were lead to a hallway outside of two giant doors where a woman was waiting.

"Good evening I'm Selena McGonagall. I am the transfiguration class here at Hogwarts. Now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but first you have to be sorted into your houses." She said as she opened the door to the grand hall and motioned us to follow her inside.

Inside there were four long tables lined with students, the celling which looked like the night sky, and candles that lined the walls. "So much fire." I said to no one in particular  as we were led to the front of the room. "Stand here please and when i call your name you will come up here , I will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." McGonagall said to us.

"Karleigh Diggory." She called. Karleigh nervously walked up and sat down. McGonagall placed the hat on her head and it started to speak. "Ah yes, this one is loyal, brave, carefree, and has a love of Quidditch. Now where should I put you....I know GRYFFINDOR!" The hat said as Karleigh stood up and walked over to the table of people cheering and took a seat.

"Megan Granger." McGonagall said. Megan walked up and took her seat. "Oh a Granger I wondered when I would see another one of you. Very questionative, caring, thoughtful, and a perfectionist with a love for animals. Hm lets see.....RAVENCLAW!" The hat said as Megan stood up and went to join her table.