The Fight 2

Jeongyeon's POV

It's 6:03am. Tzuyu knows everything that's gonna happen. She packed me breakfast and lunch and I hugged her and went to Nayeon's house. I rang the doorbell and Mina answered. She let me in and offers me a seat. Nayeon on the other hand, is still laying on the couch, sleeping. I woke her up.

"Yah Nayeon. Wake up."

"Mommy?"

Dafuq is wrong with this girl?

"Sorry, Nayeon hasnt really slept well. She's drunk. She's been talking about you on her sleep. She passed out and as you can see.."

Mina carried Nayeon, bridal kinda style,  and under her drunk body... THERE'S LIKE 4 OR 5 BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL!!

"What exactly happened here?!"

"I tried to stop her but she said she'll hit me on the head with a bottle if I try to. She's practicing something. And she felt stressed and went to the store to buy alcohol without me knowing because I was asleep, and when I woke up at 2am, I saw her dancing on her own in her pajamas and calling out your name. Then she noticed me and said she wanted you."

I am blushing and I'm trying my best to calm down. Ohmygod. What even is this.

"Yah jeongyeon! If you believe every word that Mina said, you're an idiot. I'm not drunk!"

"If you're not drunk then tell the time!"
I raised my voice

"Then I will!" She stood up and she's walking side by side, she even hit the goddamn wall. She turned to the clock and said..

"I am not fucking drunk!"

I just burst out laughing! She even pointed at the clock! This girl, she may be a drunkard but she's still cute. Ugh it's disgusting.

"Take a bath, will you? You smell like shit. Jeongyeon, can you please help her get to her room? She might fall on the stairs if she goes by herself."
Mina said while cooking.

"Oh sure thing. Hey Nayeon, come here"

Then she just hugged me. She's being clingy right now. I don't know but it's cute. We went up to her room, and she belly flopped on her bed. I stood next to her.

"Nayeon you smell like alcohol. It's best to wash up. We have 2 more hours to go to school. What's wrong with you? Come oooonnn!"

Then she pulled me in her arms. I was the top and she was the bottom.. It kinda felt awkward.. and scary?

"Jeongyeon, do you even know my feelings for youuu?"

"You're just drunk, Nay-"

She kissed me.

"Y-yah! St-"

She cut me off.

"I like you."

She fell asleep, again.

I stood up and sat on the edge of her bed. What did she say again? I know I heard it. But I don't understand. What part of me does she likes? Does she meant what she said? Or is she just drunk? I'm getting mixed feelings here.

After an hour, Nayeon FINALLY woke up!

"My head hurts.. J-JEONGYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Duuh. I'm here to help you since you're drunk. Now take a bath because you smell like shit! You finished 4 or 5 bottles of alcohol! Now go! It's 7:34am!!"

I threw her a towel and a toothbrush, pulled her up and pushed her to the bathroom. Damn! I suddenly feel tired..
I went up to her bed and her bed smells just like her. But it's all mixed up. Her scent and the alcohol. But anyways I dozed off to sleep.