S1 Chapter 1~ Enter the Dueltainer! (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys, this looks like a new adventure for us so let's show them our duelling style."'And find out what happened to him.'Aozora said and thought as her Duel Monster spirits appeared beside the young duelist. They all nodded/cheered/roared as they responded which made the young magician smile and walked to Chancellor Sheppard's office before the new students arrived.

🎪🌟~~YuGiOh!GX~~🌟🎪

Aozora managed to find Chancellor Sheppard's office without needing help, she knocked on the door and immediately hearing a muffled "Come in".The door slide open and Aozora walked in.

Chancellor Sheppard looked up from his paperwork and smiled at the young magician, "Welcome Miss Yoshiro, I see you arrived safely."

"Thank you, Chancellor Sheppard, but please in all do respect, call me Aozora or Aoi. Thank you for accepting me to Duel Academy although I didn't participate in the Duel Entrance Examination."

"Hahaha, You don't have to polite, Miss Yoshiro and it's alright, Mr Pegasus and Mr Kaiba have already explained the situation to me."

"My Uncles, huh?" said Aozora as she smiled."Hey Stacia, remind me to thank Uncle Seto and Uncle Max later, Kay ?"

"Alright, Zora." said a motherly young voice. A female Duel spirit with chestnut hair and light brown eyes. She wears armour with a pearly shine and a long skirt consisting of countless fine fabrics. By her side in her sword sheath, a beautiful rapier. She is Parally Creation, Stacia. She is like the motherly figure to Aozora and the other spirits. ( SAO Asuna - Goddess of Creation, Stacia)

"Yes, anyway welcome to Duel Academy Aozora Yoshiro and You are in RA Yellow."Chancellor Sheppard smiled at the purple-haired as he handed her a PDA.

"Hope you enjoy your time here, Miss Yoshiro."

"Thank you, Chancellor Sheppard."Aozora bowed. Then Aozora clutched her left hand covered by her right hand and when she opened her hands, out popped an Anthurium flower which surprised Chancellor Sheppard as Aoi placed the Anthurium on his desk and turning to leave.

Chancellor Sheppard picked up the Anthurium as he smiled amusingly, "Miss Aozora Yoshiro, what an interesting student you are. I wonder if Miss Yoshiro will meet Miss Yuki? I'm sure if they do meet, they'll get along quite well, after all, that is what he predicted."He put down the flower and went back to continue his work.

🎪🌟~~YuGiOh!GX~~🌟🎪

Turns out Aozora and another female student are the only girls to not be in Obelisk Blue since the majority of the girls are."My, My, Zora, what's wrong with this school ? Every girl except for you and some other girl are in the Obelisk Blue. Are they that crazy strong or is your Uncle just a gentleman ?" asked a mature but playful male voice which comes out of nowhere, cause Aozora to jump in surprise.

A Duel Spirit of a young man with wavy unkempt black hair and sea-green eyes, wearing ancient Greek battle armour without the helmet appeared beside Aozora and Stacia. It was Parally Ocean, Percy. He has a very unique personality that most would both love and hate but to does who know him the best would say he is a true hero. (Percy Jackson - Percy Jackson Series, Rick Riordan)

"Percy, don't scare me like that !" said Aozora as she clutched her chest where her heart was. The blond just laughed at her reaction and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Hey, hey, Zora. I'm sorry but your face was hilarious, Hahaha!"

"You shouldn't scare Zora like that, Percy" scolded a cheerful female voice.