00:06 | c a p i t u l o c i n c o

Start from the beginning

    "Thanks," I muttered. Why didn't he say anything? I hated it when something would happen and he wouldn't mention it. He'd even let the problem in mid air, not one solution in mind.

   "Well thanks for taking-," suddenly I got cut off by his gelid touch. His fingers softly caressed the back of my neck making my toes curl and my stomach clench. Why had I fallen in love with him? Why was he doing this to me? Why had I fallen in love for a man that wasn't only older than me but my dad's best friend? Did this mean that I was betraying my father? And what would happen if he found out I kissed Adam? Would he hate me?

My eyes got hold of his cold eyes. I felt like I was inside a block of ice trying not to freeze to death. But I liked this frigid feeling that scattered surreptitiously through my loins.

While he began leaning in his musky scent was more than evident. I sighed, being comforted by his splendid aroma.

Before I knew it he was inches away from me, his minty breath hovering and fanning my earlobe, I gasped.

I felt his soft yet stealthy lips barely a breath away from me ear. I gulped feeling slightly intimidated.

"You're not a naughty girl," he whispered. My breath hitched and I just stood still trying to process his words. I didn't know what came over me but I felt an impulse to crawl ontop of him and suffocate him with kisses. But I couldn't do that not when I was outside my dads house not when I was in his property. Wait, what was I thinking? Not ever!

"I could be naughty," i cautiously coed, eyeing him meticulously. He glimpsed down at my parted lips and smirked cockily. I reached out and tugged at one of his loose strands that hung helplessly above his eyebrow. "I could be naughty for you."

I still couldn't believe what I was doing I felt like slapping and punching myself and dragging my butt against a glacier hopefully my thirst for this man could be calmed down.

His majestic blue eyes softened, he studied me curiously as if I were confused or just a dumb teenager -not denying this but I was- that was insane.

He sighed through his nose and shook his head in confusion. He pinched the bridge of his nose and his gaze met mine. I felt as if I were in trouble and he was going to lecture me just like my mom did all the time. That feeling wouldn't fade and I felt like I couldn't take back all the dumb crap I did.

His fingers grassed the back of my neck as he pulled me towards him. I shrunk in my seat. But he did the unexpected, he leaned in a placed a chaste kiss on my forehead, leaving me in pure awe and astonishment.

"I think you should get home, your mom must be waiting," He said. I awkwardly nodded and slowly made my way out of the car. Our eyes connected one last time but he had a glint of disappointment in his eyes. I mouthed an I'm sorry. I really was.

I didn't know what was wrong with me I didn't want him to think I was a thirsty teen with bad intentions because that's not who I really was. I was just a naive girl that loved him but loved him to the point that the facade I used to conceal my love for him wasn't strong enough to hide my admiration for him.

With each step I took towards my house I felt a feeling of guilt spreading in me. My hands were curling into fists with every breath I took. My nails digging into my palms trying to warn me about the consequences I would have if my father found out.

The knot in the back of my throat was too hard to swallow. Just thinking about this unfortunate night made my stomach churn. Why did I do that? Why am i such a fool? Maybe I was just a fool in love.

 Why did I do that? Why am i such a fool? Maybe I was just a fool in love

_____________

G O A L  F O R  T H I S
C H A P T E R -

4 V O T E S
2 C O M M E N T S

VOTE 🍼
SHARE👄
COMMENT 💦

- D E L I L A H✨