Growling slightly, Gwen did her best to ignore her friend. "You mean; they can be stubborn if they want to." She retorted.

"You mean yourself." Tina chuckled slightly jumping into the conversation.

Huffing Gwen increased her speed until she ran straight into street pole marked, Rivington St. With a grunt Gwen looked farther down the street where she saw a number of construction workers pounding away at adding new beams to one of the shops.

Tilting her head Gwen asked, "What's going on down there?"

Newt and Tina had finally caught up to see Gwen staring down the street.

"Construction for a new store, I believe." Tina replied.

Tilting her head Gwen said, "Let's go check it out."

Gwen grabbed Tina and Newt's arms and began to drag them toward the small store. Approaching the scene Gwen paused in her steps when she saw the man talking to the construction worker; resulting in both Newt and Tina crashing into her.

"What was that for?" Newt asked rubbing his head.

Pointing toward the man Gwen exclaimed, "Look! Is that..."

"Jacob Kowalski!" Newt's eyes widened.

A couple shops from Newt stood Jacob and instead of a saddened face, Gwen saw on him last time, Jacob actually had a broad smile on his face."

"How?" Tina asked staring at Mr. Kowalski. Looking towards Newt's grinning face, Tina nudged him, "What did you do?"

Newt glanced Tina's way, "Gave him a small investment before I left, as a thank you."

"The Occamy eggshells" Gwen said as the connection clicked.

Newt nodded, but didn't respond as Tina stood agape, "You did what? You gave a No-Maj magical eggs."

"Eggshells." Newt corrected hastily.

"The point of obliviating him, was so he wouldn't remember the magic." Tina groaned placing a hand on her forehead.

Gwen couldn't help but observe her surroundings, her eyes finally landing on a sad looking woman across the street gazing at Jacob.

The woman's hair gleamed a light red as the sun hit it; frowning slightly Gwen questioned, "Is that Queenie?"

Tina turned her head to see where Gwen was looking to see her sister looking forlornly at Jacob and his new store. "It seems so."

Queenie broke her gaze as she suddenly turned her head toward the trio's direction. Smiling slightly, Queenie waved at the trio. Blinking, Gwen noticed how Queenie's bouncy step wasn't quite as happy as she made her way over.

"Hello Newt, Gwen." Queenie greeted calmly.

"Queenie what have you been doing?" Tina asked glancing at her sister.

"Going on my lunch break, it so happens I pass that shop every day." Queenie explained.

Tina narrowed her eyes not buying her story. For the next few seconds Gwen stood in awkward silence as her friends began looking in different directions.

"So" Queenie broke the silence. "What are you two doing back her so soon?"

Newt muttered the same story we gave Tina earlier as Gwen started to become impatient. Not moments later Gwen felt like needles were trying to pierce her head.

Gwen whipped her head around as she huffed at Queenie, "I told you last time Queenie, I don't appreciate the intrusion."

Appearing apologetic Queenie backed off, "Sorry, I can't help it, but that's rough your mother was released from Azkaban." She whispered.

"Your mother went to Azkaban?" Tina asked innocently. "What happened?"

Gwen felt her body began to heat up and her hands began to shake, "That's none of your business!" she huffed

"I wouldn't ask any more questions." Newt piped in his face held worry for his friend, "Her mother's a touchy subject."

"Of course you'd but in." Gwen stared slightly growling at Newt.

Newt noticed Gwen's eyes start to change color to their dragon red. "Quick we need to get out of here." He and Tina began to push Gwen to walk. "Come on Gwen get control."

Gwen began breathing heavily as she pressed her hands against her head. Grinding her teeth together, she felt her dragon becoming restless as she felt to hands pulling her arms.

"Let me go!" Gwen exclaimed; struggling against the pull of her friends.

"No Gwen listen to me." Newt's face was suddenly in front of her. "You can't lose control, not now, not with all the muggles around." He rushed out as Gwen's eyes slowly went back to their normal ice blue.

Glancing around Gwen's breathing slowed, "I'm sorry I don't know what that was." She explained.

"Maybe we should get out of here." Tina urged quickly as some of the muggles began to gather around the four of them.

"Yeah." Gwen murmured.

Not far from the small scene that had just played out, no one noticed as Jacob Kowalski watched the four of them. Swearing he saw the platinum haired woman's eye's change color to red; he blinked his eyes. 

 In a flash he saw a huge white dragon before him; with large spines and protruding from its back the dragon only stood on its back legs as smoke dripped from its nostrils and its shiny red eyes were on him. 

Opening his eyes again he saw the young woman, but nothing was out of the ordinary of her or the group she was with. The only thing Jacob couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen the foursome before, but where?

Gwen glanced behind her to see Jacob staring intently at her as she was herded away off the street.