Chapter 2-The one

When they got off the plane they realized they were in the middle of know where."Miss p were are we"said Emma Confused."In London"she answered quickly.She walked off with out saying anything the children just followed.they got in a jeep big enough to fit them all and drove down a dirt path.they kept driving till miss peregrine said"we just entered a loop".The children didn't notice it but they went through a tunnel that leads to a loop.

when they got there they were amazed the house was amazing.They got out of the car and walked down a gravel path.They past a girl in a black dress playing with to boys,a play ground with swings and a seesaw.The door opened and out came a lady with black hair and a grey dress.

"Hello Alma"said the lady"and Hello wards.my name is miss sparrow, come inside we will talk in there"said miss sparrow.They put there bags down at the side of the door and went into a room with a lot of couches.Millard saw a sign that said "INVISIBLES MUST BE CLOTHED".Millard wondered who it was for."umm miss sparrow what is that sign for"he said pointing at it."that's for Miss Izzy Dart she would be happy to meet you but unfortunately shes hurt"miss sparrow said.Millard heard a scream that sounded like a girl."is that her"he's said scared."yes"she also said scared.

"Oh,can you please tell me we're the restroom is"said Millard."go up the stairs and take a left 6th door it has the number" said miss sparrow turning to the children.

Millard walked up the steps and down the wide hallway.He took a right instead of a left.He walked into the room and opened the door.He saw a bloody figure.The bloody figure sat up.Millard jumped back to see a clip board that said "Izzy Dart".The bloody figure wiped its face with a wet towel and put on black dork glasses."umm hello"said Millard.The glasses turned."hullo what you doing"said the glasses."I'm looking for the restroom"said Millard."on the other side the ha- wait why are you here and what's your name"said the glasses."Well I'm Millard Nullings and I'm visiting"said Millard"Alright I'm going to let you do your number 1,2 or 3 but just saying my name is Izzy Dart and the restroom is right across the hall"said Izzy.Millard nodded

When Millard got out of the bathroom he saw the door across from him was open.He shrugged it off and went downstairs.

When he got there miss sparrow was still explaining everything.when she got to the end she said"invisibles do not sleep together ".They all stared at Millard.He sighed"miss sparrow may I please go see Izzy I mean talk"said Millard."yes I was just about to let you explore the house"said miss sparrow softly.

The children ran up the steps and out came the other children that lived in the house.Everybody talked to each other,But Millard only talked to Izzy And two boys named Grayson and jack.They were both brothers.Millard walked in to Izzy's room and found her looking at a book."what you looking at"said Millard.She threw the book behind her out a window."crap,Nothing"said Izzy calmly.Millard laughed softly."so why are you here...in this bed here"said Millard.

She sighed.Got out of her bed and out the door.When she came back she had a girl that had blonde hair and had a red hand mark on her face."this is why I'm here in this room right now I wanted some food but no she had to push me and cut my leg for the millionth time"she said shaking the girl."This is Miya"she said and threw Miya out and she landed on her face.Two boys walked in.They had a needle bigger than a foot.

"Back in bed you need a shot"said the boy with the shot."Grayson I'm fine miss s just makes us take th-"The boy gave her the shot"Grayson I'm going to kill you bloody kill y-"she passed out."jack wanna help"said Grayson.The boy shook his head."Alright so do you want to help"Said Grayson."sure,by the way my name is Millard nullings"

They carried her over to her actual room.Miss sparrow called the children down 5 hours later for dinner.Izzy was awake.She went down stairs naked and cared less about the sign.miss sparrow noticed right away."MISS DART PUT ON SOME CLOTHES"she screamed."uhhh"she said under her breath.Miss peregrine waited till she got back and said "After dinner we will meet in the living room and we will either show or say are peculiarities".During dinner Millard talked to Grayson and jack.Izzy was quite.