Ch 10 The Trip Into Town!

By the way Yuui has glasses in this because she lost her contacts! But no one knows oh and in the picture the one with the glasses is Yuui, that's how she looks today in the story.

Yuui's POV

Ughh I lost my contacts now I'll have to wear my glasses, come to think of it I don't think anyone knows that I use contacts it'll be a surprise! Now to find y/n I want to talk to her, well I'll let my hair down since I never do. "Y/n!" I call looking for her as I see her around the corner "oh y/n over here!" I said waving "Yuui?" She looked confused "yep!" I say and since it was our day off we got to wear our outfits from home "wow I didn't know you had glasses! And on top of that your hair is down and your wearing your outfit from home!" She said as I just giggled a bit "but I do look ok right?" I asked getting worried "yeah you look really pretty!" She said making me feel better
"Really?" I asked "really!" She said "now let's go get some breakfast!" She continued as we started walking toward the mess hall, as we arrive and I walk in there are a lot of chatter "hello guy!" Y/n said walking up to the tables were the other cadets sat the truth is that even I have known them for so long I'm still shy around them, I sat down after grabing my food it was like I was a hole new person "hey Yuui?" Y/n asked "yeah?" I asked but as soon as I replied most of the cadets were shocked how different "well do you want to have a sleepover in my room just you?" She asked y/n Is one of the small amount of people I trust "umm s-sure" I said shyly because everyone was looking at me "um guys your making Yuui uncomfortable" Y/n said so I'll be more comfortable "thanks y/n" I said quietly, the table was quiet for the rest of breakfast. "Hey y/n let's go I to town!" I said wanting to go "ok let's go but let's invite some people!" She said "ok the only other person other than you that I like is Peter he is a really good friend like you!" I said smiling "ok I'll get him I'll be back soon!" She said leaving me there alone "ok" I said waiting for her to get back. After she gets back they get a carriage and we ride into town.

*Le Time Skip Till After We Arrive*

"Thanks for coming Peter!" I said happy that it's not just y/n and i "no problem!" He said getting out of the carriage first to help y/n and i out "thanks Peter!" Y/n said when ever in with them it feels like I have a family.

*Flash Back*

"Go away!" I said running from two men, I was sold on the black market when I was younger than one, right now I was running from the people who bought me and have had me for a long time, well untill now that is because I managed to get out of their house and started running for my life. I knew that if I stopped I was going to be punished real bad ' dang I ran into a dead end! ' I thought suddenly I found some crates on top of each other, I climbed onto the them and got onto the roof of the building but I would not stop running from roof to roof, I was scared out of my mind but then just as I was about to jump to another roof a giant titan stuck it's head above the wall ' oh no no no I should hold onto something! ' I thought to myself holding onto the roof gutter, because I was closer to the gate nothing but wind came my way but I knew it would not stay that way for long, I started running for my life roof to roof  scared I was going to die I was only 5 years old but I wasg  smarter and stronger than most girls my age, I was also faster.
' please someone help me! ' I thought to myself  crying for as long as I can remember no one has cared about me, it was only me who cared suddenly I saw some titans not to far away from me "please someone help me!" I said over and over again wanting someone or something to help me, when I was about to give up I saw a green Cape flash past me killing the titan. I just fell onto my knees and started crying, the person who just saved me landed right next to me "hey little girl are you ok?" I heard I female voice as the lady started cuddling me " y-yeah I'm o-ok" said still crying a little "well I'm here now so it's ok!" The lady said "u-umm what is y-your name?" I asked "it's peach" she replied "oh that's a pretty name" I said not that scared anymore because I was in this ladys arms "thank you so much!" I said as she picked me up and used her 3dmg to get us to the gate "no problem maybe one day we will meet again" she said waving "bye!" I said walking away.

*End Of Flash Back*

"Yuui!" Y/n called waving her hand in front of my face "ohh sorry!" I said with a smile "come on let's go!" I said starting to run ' no matter what my past I'm still Gunna be me! ' I thought to myself.

968 words not quite 1000 but almost bye!😄