Confession

Your P.O.V. 

I heard knocking on my door, and shot up from my couch. I made my way to the kitchen and turned towards the door. I could hear the boys speaking indistinctly outside, and swung open the door for them. 

"Ayyyyyye!" Max walked in, a six pack underneath his arm. He went into my living room, and I heard him place the pack of beer on the coffee table. Ian and Chad followed after him, smiling at me as they entered my apartment. Joji entered last, his eyes lighting up when they met mine, a huge smile spreading across his face. 

"Miss me?" I asked him, a smile plastered on my face as well.  

"Just a little." he said, bringing an arm around my shoulders and planting a quick kiss on my temple. We walked into my living room, and the boys had made themselves at home. They took their shoes off, feet resting on my coffee table. They had left two spots open in the middle of the couch for me and Joji. Chad was the only one not on the couch, he was rested on my recliner. 

"We also brought two bottles of vodka, you got a chaser or anything?" Ian asked me. 

"I mean, I've got orange juice if that's alright with you guys." I said gesturing towards the kitchen. 

"Aw hell yeah." Max said, sipping from a beer can. They were all watching Family Guy on my TV. I turned and walked to the kitchen, and Joji got up from the couch and followed me around like a lost puppy. I went to the fridge and pulled out the carton of orange juice, and turned to see Joji waiting for me. 

"I'm sorry we couldn't go out together today," he began. "The boys really needed me, and they are leaving soon...so." he looked down at the counter. 

"You make it seem like it's a big deal, it's not like you missed our anniversary or anything." I twisted the cap of the orange juice.

"Not yet at least." he said, looking up at me. "I was just looking forward to showing you around. And being away from you is kinda weird now. Ever since you moved in here, we've been practically inseparable."

"That's probably because you're always in my apartment." I said, smiling at him. 

"I'm just so comforted by your presence, you know? I've never felt like this. When I'm with you, I'm just fucking so happy. But when I'm apart from you, I'm just thinking about you." he said, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. 

"Joji." I said, and he perked right up and looked to me. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his, looking up at him. "I feel the same way. But the fact that we just met is weird to me, so I need some time to figure out my feelings." I said to him. He looked down at our hands. "But you're always welcome in my bed." I said, walking out with the orange juice in one hand. I glanced back at him quickly to see him smiling like an idiot before following after me. 

"Fucking finally." Chad said as I walked in and placed the juice in front of them. They all poured two shots worth of vodka into a cup, mixing it with the juice. We all sat on the couch, and I was cuddled up into Joji's side, his arm hanging around me. Max was sitting next to me as well, and Ian was sitting next to Joji. We all drank and laughed at Family Guy, until we got bored of it. Max had fallen asleep, his head rested on my lap. I didn't mind, and Joji didn't seem to either. 

"Max really likes you." Joji whispered to me. 

"Cute." I said, looking down at the now snoring Max. 

"He knows I like you more though." Joji said, shoving Max off of me and onto the floor. Max hit the ground and immediately woke up.

"Oi, you fucking cuck." he said, bringing a hand to his head. "I was relaxing." 

"I didn't want you to get to comfortable." Joji said, looking down at him.

"Alright, I think I'm gonna head back upstairs." Ian said to us, shaking Chad awake. "I'm really tired after today, and now I'm just fuckin trashed and sleepy." he said, and Chad began to get up. 

"I'm staying down here for the night, again." Joji said to the boys. Max had gotten up at this point, and was already headed for the door. 

"Goodnight, guys." I said to them, and they wished me the same. I followed them to the door, and locked it for the night. I turned to face the living room, and flashed a slight smile at Joji. 

"Ready for bed?" he asked me. "I actually brought a bag of clothes down here, I figured I'd have to spend the night." he said, rummaging through a duffel bag. 

"I gotta go take my makeup off, you have an extra toothbrush in my bathroom." I said to him, heading towards the bathroom. I washed off my makeup, and began brushing my teeth. I wasn't really drunk anymore, but I could Joji was. He had rosy cheeks, and his speech was a little slurred. He came into the bathroom and began washing his face and brushing his teeth next to me. He had changed his outfit to grey Nike sweatpants and a white t shirt. His hair was sticking out all over the place. 

"Excuse me." he said, spitting toothpaste into my sink. I walked out of the bathroom and changed into pajamas in my room. I wore a light grey baggy t shirt, which covered my pink shorts. I got into bed, and Joji came in shortly after. He collapsed onto the bed, facing me. 

"I'm gonna turn the lights off." I said to him, moving to get up. He lightly grabbed my arm, pulling me back onto the bed. 

"Wait a minute." he said. 

"What?" I asked him.

"I just wanna look at you for a minute." 

"Creepy." 

"Shut up, please. Just lay down." he said, patting the spot next to him. I complied and rested my head on the pillow next to his. He ran a finger over the cuts and bruises on my face, which were healing rather quickly. He rested his hand on my cheek, rubbing the side of my face softly with his thumb. He was looking everywhere on my face, except my eyes. This went on for a minute, in silence. He grazed over my lips with his thumb before looking into my eyes. When he locked eyes with me, he parted his lips slightly as if he were about to say something. 

"What is it?" I asked him. 

"You're perfect." he said to me. 

"Not really." I said to him, getting up to turn off the lights. 

"Well at least to me you are." he propped himself up on his elbow. "Your features, your body, your sense of humor...everything. Everything about you is incredible." he said, looking down at the sheets. "I can't believe someone like you even exists." he said quietly. I turned off the light and hopped back into bed with him, craving the warmth of his body next to mine. I nestled myself into his arms, and he gave me a quick squeeze. 

"Thank you, Joji." I said to him, planting a kiss on his lips, which he smiled at. 

"Of course, Y/N." he said, his words trailing off. "I love you." his words disappearing into his pillow. My stomach dropped and all the blood rushed to my face. "Sorry." he said quickly. 

"It's alright, you're wasted." I said, bringing his head into my chest, running my hands through his hair. I rested my chin on the top on his head and felt his arms relax around me. "I think I love you too." I said to him, quickly realizing that he was snoring. He didn't hear me...thank god. I sighed and fell asleep.