I don't know who captured this but this went viral in our hometown

I don't know who captured this but this went viral in our hometown. People actually thought we were a couple. We're just that close. Yoda's grown so much noooww..

I got a little bit teary eyed in this

I got a little bit teary eyed in this. This is an adorable photo, Yoda was young and this was the time she has recovered from her mental breakdown. I'm happy for her.

Someone hugged me from behind

"I know raising me is hard but thanks for everything you've done for me, unnie"

she kissed my head. I hugged her and said,

"Yoda, stop growing!"

"I'm trying! HAHAHA stop crying and I'll put you to bed, this time, I'm the one who's gonna be taking care of you."

Yodaaaaa! Why so cute?! I agreed because I need love too you know! By the time I thinked about that. Nayeon popped up.

RIIIINGGGG! RIIIINNGGG!

"Unnie can you get that for me?"

"Sure. Um hello?" I picked up the phone and it was Chae

"How's the walk going huuuuuhh?"

"To hell with you Chae! I had both the best and the worst!"

"Tell me the good news then will ya?"

"Nayeon opened up to me, so that means she trusts me right?"

"Mhm yeah sounds like it, and the bad?"

"Mina."

"WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?! SHOULD I PLANT BOMBS IN HER ROOM? OR SHOULD I HIRE JACKIE CHAN TO BEAT HER UP TO DEATH?!"

Is she trying to make me go deaf?

"Calm down, Chae."

"Trying. What did she do?"

"She said she misses me.."

"Ohh, that's um.. wow, after all she made you go through, she still has the nerve to say that."

"I know right?! Ugh! And even worse! Her sister's Nayeon!"

"WHAT?! THEY'RE RELATED?! WHAAAAAAAT?"

"Stop screaming!"

"Sorry. Why are they even related?"

"They have the same sassy attitude, so I guess that's why"

"True. Anyways, I have something to tell you."

"Tell me"

"You need to confess to Nayeon before it's too late. Rumors are spreading that Jimin's coming to get her tomorrow!"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?! DOES NAYEON KNOW ABOUT THIS?!"

"Stop screaming! And no I'm not kidding! And I dont know!"

"That's just rumors Chae!"

"Check VLive then. Someone asked him who will he date and he said he's picking up Nayeon tomorrow! You gotta do something! You gotta protect her before Jimin does something to her!"

"Thanks for telling me Chae, I'll m-"

Tzuyu took the phone out of my hands.

"Hello? Chaeyoung? It's me, Tzuyu. You see, Jeongie is tired and has been on a rough day. You can talk to her tomorrow okay? Thanks, love ya Chae!"

"No problem Yoda. Love ya too!"

She hung up.

"What was that for? We were talking!"

"It's past 11pm you need to go to sleep unnie. Pleeeeaseee?"

Is she doing her aegyo!?

"We were talking about something urgent but fine, your aegyo is cute enough for me though." I pinched her cheeks.

Then we went to bed..

Night night for Yoda and Me..

***************
Nayeon's POV

What are they doing? Ugh! It's late! Where the hell is she?!

BEEP! BEEEEP!

She's here! I opened the door and grabbed her collar and pinned her on the wall

"What took you so long huh? What did you do to her?"

"Nabongs chill! I just went to buy food, see?" She bought pizza. I let go of her and gave her my sweetest smile.

"You're thoughtful"

"Of course I am!" She said

"Hey i know this is weird but, can you help me out with Jeongyeon?" I gave her puppy eyes.

"Yeah sure, I'll help you. But first, you need to confess."

"I can't confess just like *snap* that!"

"If you don't do it then I won't help you."

"Fine!"

"Good now go to sleep before I kick your ass"

"To hell with you.."

I head upstairs and I feel like I'm having a rehearsal TT-TT

"Okay Jeongyeon, I have to tell you something. No no! That sucks"

I walked in circles and started to practice what I'm gonna say. This is it. I'm not gonna walk away from this. If I'm gonna get hurt or not, I have to deal with it, she needs to know how I feel for her.

"Jeongyeon, there's something I have to tell you, I know we don't know each other that much but I need to let you know my feelings towards you."

I clapped to myself and I will probably fail tomorrow...

Gotta go to sleep now, got a big day tomorrow, well not really?