Oh ok

Gias POV:
No. What do I say. What if she's awkward around me in dance after this. What if out mother daughter like relationship falls because she's embarrassed. These feelings go away slightly and I pull her into a hug.
"Honey what has your mom told you about growing up?" I gyration
"She told me that things will change things will get harder"
"Ok so I'm just going to say it,this is normal. Ok It happens to me it happens to your mom it happens to Abby,it's normal. Your probably only getting it when your 15 because your very athletic. Making your hormones different."
"How does this happen to everyone"
Kalani asks inoccents in her voice
"Well it only happens to girls,once every month for 2/5 days.it hurts and makes you moody and makes you cry for no reason sometimes."
"Gia"
"Yes"
"What do I do about the blood that's slowly dropping down my leg?"
I laugh at how naive she was
"Ok you need a pad or a tampon to absorb the blood. For dancing you will defiantly need to wear a tampon but in the house it's up to you"
"Ok where can I get them"
"I think I have some In my bag"
"Why would you have them in your bag?"
"Well if I'm out and I need to change I always have spear"
I hand her a pad and a tampon and she licks the tampon.i help her get it in kiss her head and send her back to bed.
And that's when I realised.
This is going to happen again