"Yes he does. This is like a modern day Romeo and Juliet but they both don't die in the end as you know what they saw young love prevails." Stiles chimed in making the huntress laugh whereas Scott just glared as he narrowed his eyes at his best friend. Stiles winked knowing he got him good as you are not technically best friends without a little teasing. She looked at the teenager who was leaning against the locker and he looked a bit down.

Bella tapped him making him flinch a little and he acted as if he woke up from a deep sleep as if his eyes just shot open. She crossed her arms, making judgements and she seemed to really like the two and she looked a bit saddened and confused not knowing if she had make Scott annoyed or not. "Lighten up Scott. It was a joke, you know I don't mean it."

Scott laughed it off, smiling as he flashed his white teeth. He ran his hand through his dark brown locks before standing straightly. "I know, also what do I say to her? Without making myself look like a fool, I mean she's your sister you should know right?" He questioned and he looked stressed now.

The brunnette was about to answer as her mouth was open, but Stiles beat her to it. "Maybe you should start with, I'm Scott McCall and I somewhat have a crush on you and I kind of stalk you during lessons and that I'm obsessed with your smile but please don't seem scared or startled. I'm not an Edward from Twilight." The huntress joked causing the buzzcut to have a stich in his stomach due the heaps of laughter as he couldn't seem to breathe proparly due to the laughing, yet this time Scott didn't seem annoyed as all he did was roll his eyes before laughing along with the two teenagers.

"You know you'd be an excellent addition to our special scarlet nerd squad. Also you can help me look after Stiles as he is a bit of a handful and you know how to have fun. You doing anything after school?" Scott questioned the brunnette and she froze not knowing what to say. What's more important The Vampire Diaries or Friends? Let's put it like this, Drooling over Damon Salvatore or Friends? Bella cotemplated about this and spent a good five minutes thinking, not knowing that the two teenagers were calling out her name. She had gotten brain cramps just by thinking to much as it was a hard question."

"Yeah I am." She answered and she was gnawing on her lip, not knowing if she was going to live up to it. Stiles eyes landed on her hand which was covered with black ink as doodles were present and he saw the black nail polish coming off her nail. Isabella had has this crazy habit of drawing and writing on her hand- especially when she's bored during lessons. Scott smiled like how Bella would when she saw chocolate and he knew he was going to enjoy this.

"Great, so you can help us find this idiot's inhaler." The buzzcut explained annoyed and Isabella rolled her eyes as well as biting her tounge wondering why she even said yes to this now. The huntress was pretty much allergic to people. Or that's what she said.

"Okay, so I will meet you in the parking lot after school. Also, hate to cut this short but I have to go, so by fellow earthlings." Bella stated and Scott and Stiles shared a look questioning why the huntress said that. Now that she had blurted that last part out she could be declared as weird now and she was secretly a nerd, but she tried hard to cover that up.

After exchanging goodbyes, the older Argent struuted through the hallway confidently as she pushed her strands back and her heels were clinking to the floor. She was holding her leather jacket in her hand as it started to get really hot and she didn't exactly want to get sweaty. Isabella tried to learn her timetable for today, yet she failed miserably at that, already forgetting what she just had but thankfully she worte what she ad next on her tanned hand and next was English. Her favourite subject.