Other-Worldly

Wesley awakens inside a building that looks like it was bleached from head to toe, on a really comfortable bed. Despite his comfort, he knows he has to move. He tries to stand up, and his entire body screams at him because of it and he tries not to cry out. He flops back down, felling helpless, just like he did when... Never mind. Cant remember. Someone enters his room, and Wesley vaguely recognizes the person... not really sure where, though.

“Hey Wes. How are you?” the man inquires.

“I'm fine, but who are you?”

The man looks at Wesley for a little while, and asks “whats the last thing you remember?”

Wesley thinks for a really long while. Then says “Nothing...”

The man chuckles to himself and says “Well that sucks. My name is Sparky, and I am this village's spokesman and leader-type person.” he stops and thinks about what he just said and says “this village is small...”

“How small?”

“Very.”

“How small is very?”

“Only 30 people small...” and the man laughs quietly “Anything relevant you want to know?”

“Yeah. Everything please” Wesley says and smiles. The next few hours was spent with a bunch of questions and answers, and after he was done, Sparky tells him “I don't know what happened between you and Cyrus, but what I do know, is that there's no way he could have destroyed your house. It was made out of stuff that is near unbreakable. It could survive a meteor shower when the rocks are as big as your house without even scratching it...”

Wesley looks at the man, and his eyes light up. “I remember now! He wanted the suitcase, and he wrecked my house after he got it. He just waved his hand...” and Wesley sighs.

“Whatever happened, it was impossible. That man cant have that much power... its other-worldly...”

“We're talking about Cyrus. He is other-worldly.”

Sparky laughs for a moment. Wesley notices he laughs a lot. “Good point.”

“We need to get him” Wesley says, suddenly serious

“Naturally, but we don’t know where he is, though”

“You have people, find him!”

“Easier said than done. They're scattered and it takes a long time to get back to me, not to mention Cyrus avoids them easily.”

Wesley lets out a profound sigh and says “Go figure...”