♢1♢

Your Pov

  I ran, my sneakers pounding on the broken pavement. His heart beat followed as tears streamed down my face. They weren't nearly as fast, I knew they wouldn't catch me. But that wasn't why I was crying. They killed my dog. Ollie, my poor baby girl. She was a border collie, still a puppy too. I looked back for a second. He stared at me as I ran. His scratched up mask, just staring. I looked in front of me. The house wasn't to far away. I couldn't let them know where I live. There not stuipd, just cold-hearted. I looked at the forest besides me. I jumped in. He stopped and looked at the forest, stepping in over a thorn bush. I ran, losing him. I continued to run, not caring how close or far he was. I could see my back door now. The leaves crumbled under my feet. I ran up to the door and opened it. I stepped in. I closed the door and locked it. I looked down at the floor to see Ollie's little body. Tears streamed down my face. Nick would be back soon with the others." Please hurry." I mummbled. I knew if he wasn't fast I would end up cutting. I walked over to the stairs. I looked up them. I sighed and walked up. I walked over to my room door, careful not to step on the cracks. I walked into my room. I looked at the corner with a little desk top lamp. I walked over to the corner. I sat down and turned on the lamp. I began to hum a song. I hear the front door open and close." Y/N!" Nick yelled. I stood up silently. I walked out and down the stairs. I waved at Nick." Hey." I said softly." Weres Ollie?" He asked. I looked at the floor, I slowly pointed towards Ollie's small little body, limp and cold. Nick looked at Ollie's Body. He looked back at me." Were are the others?" I asked, looking back at him." They're coming, they just found a little more than I did." He said, shrugging. A little flicker of anger lit inside me.' How can he be so calm. OLLIE'S DEAD.' I thought angrily. I looked at him for a second. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I went back to my room, and into the corner. I grabbed my little journal and pen. I saw Nick looking at me through the door. I began to write on a clean page.' My little Ollie is currently laying by the back door, dead. Nick seems to be calm about it, but it's killing me. She was my comfort, now I have nothing. I'll get my revenge. It doesn't matter how long, or how hard I have to try, I'll kill him. Heck, I'll kill myself if I have to. I just wish it wasn't Ollie. I have to go now, I'm ranting again. Love, ~ Y/N'
I looked at what I had wrote. I closed the journal and put it down. I heard the front door open and lots of talking. I looked at Nick, he looked at me. I sent a slight glare and he left. I looked at the bloody pocket knife next to me." Haven't seen you in a while, old friend." I mummbled. I grabbed it and pulled up my sleeve. I placed it on my cut up wrist. 1- Usless. 2- Uneeded. 3- Unwanted.4- Pathetic.5- Lonley.6- Hated.7- Not Enough." Y/N Stop!" I heard somebody yell. I looked up and saw Tommy looking at me with Pity. He ran over and grabbed my arm and the knife. He threw the knife in the other corner and looked at me." Why Y/N? Why do you do this to yourself?" He asked. I began to cry. He pulled me close and hugged me. He was the only one I know cares. I hugged him back. My eyes began to get heavy as I passed out