Miss you so much!

Guys this is my first attempt! Please read and comment...

Chapter 1

We have been flirting and seeing each other for almost a year now . We never got the chance to actually have conversation .I thought that we would always end up like that but little did I know it was gonna change. On a fine bright morning , I was walking to the bus stop that I saw him . I had no other choice than going up to him as he already drove by the road . The very first thing he asked ' your number please ' with a big smile .i gave it to him and there you go : the start of this relationship !

He phoned and we talked casually . We kinda like introduced ourselves and started to have conversations on different subjects. I had exams during that period so I had to limit the time am sparing for him but to my luck he cooperated with me. I had asked him to come and meet me but he said he is too busy so I said no worries we meet up some other time . While walking with some friends from school to the bus stop , I saw him near the petrol pump , he skied me to come and that he will drop me home . I could not refuse and accepted the proposal. We talked and talked and then I went home. To some point all we did was talking and sharing lots of stuff but that also had a limit where things changed so strangely that I did not realise at all.

To especially his misfortune , I was so supposed to fly to England just after my exams meaning that I had to leave in a few days' time. Hearing this we was dumbstruck or should I say thunderstruck. His face was so distorted so I couldn't help laughing. It was just an awful moment that time . I did not know how to control the situation. We barely knew each other and next is someone moving away for some time from this fresh relationship . He had no other alternative than accepting the fact of me going abroad 'only for two months'. So on the eve we met again and he made it very special by whispering sweet words , giving me my favourite chocolate , playing with my hair, rubbing his hands on my rosy cheeks and these made me get goosebumps obviously. But it was sure that next year when am back , things will change. All these juicy actions had a strong and utmost meaning .