Chapter Two

*Shake

*Shake

*Shake 

*PUSH!

Rein tumbled forward in her seat as her brother slammed his fist into her shoulder "DAMMIT TRENT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i squeled, the lady in the seat in front of me turned and glared at me.

"we're landing in an hour" he replied with a smug look on his face.

He was playing the loving brother trying to impress a girl he had been chatting to in the seat across from us and had decided that waking he up from my sleep and making me swear like a dirty mouthed sailor would be the way to go.

Oh just you wait....... oh yes revenge is going to be sweet!

After thinking through the million ways to torture, maim or publically embarrass my brother i decided public humilliation would be the best.

i had it all planned, out before we arrived at the airport in Scotland we had a short stop over where we had packed some nice clothes to get changed into to meet our Aunt so while dad and Trent went to find us some food i grabbed my brothers and mine and ran into the womens bathroom and drew love hearts and wrote 'gay and proud' across the back of his shirts and jackets with permanent marker and rolled them back into his bag, satisfied with my work quickly changed into my jeans and boots with my long sleeved cherry red shirt and winter coat i walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the table where i had been waiting for my dad and brother.

After eating warm burritos and salty chips from a airport diner my brother and dad went to get changed i only had to wait 5 minutes for my dad to return but we had to wait 30 minutes for trent to 'complete' his look.

As we walked to our gate i watched the faces of the people we passed and the people behind us and let me tell you he got the evil eye from a bunch of old grandma's that obviously didn't appreciate his advertisement of homosexuality and the best part was he had no idea why he was getting these looks from people that is until dad turned him round and stared at me seriously before chuckling and handed trent his spare jumper.

Trent was silent the rest of the trip, and i grinned victoriously the whole flight.