Back from Miami

Outfit: 

You looked around the airport, mostly confused

You looked around the airport, mostly confused. You couldn't see any of your family. But you looked over and saw a familiar man in a black and white suit, with a sign that said "Amber Archibald," and you walked towards him. 

"Miss Archibald, glad to see you back." He greeted you with a straight face. 

"Nice to see you too, Brian." He lead you into a limo. 

"How was Miami?" 

Your right eyebrow lifted. "Surprisingly boring after a while." You had been staying with your Aunt for the past year. 

"How is Rebecca?"

"She's doing okay. I'm glad I was there for her, but it just became too much to handle."

Your phone vibrated. You turned it on: A gossip girl blast. Boy, you hadn't gotten one of those in a while. You checked to see what it said: Nothing all that new. Serena had been through a bit of trouble with someone named Carter Baizen. All you knew is that Serena was dating Nate. Nate meant the world to you. He was your older brother, but he could be overbearing: just like Aunt Becky. But you missed him, and that's all that mattered. You would give the world just to be in another one of his tight, overprotective hugs right now. 

By the time you got home, the school day was done, so you were expecting Nate to be home at any minute. As much as you wanted to see him, somehow even more you just craved an iced tea from your favorite coffee shop. It was a usual Starbucks, yet somehow it was the only one that got your order exactly right. So, you had missed out on your favorite drink for a while. 

You got your tea, and who do you see down the street, but Chuck Bass. Oh lord. 

"If it isn't Amber Archibald, Nate's baby sister." As soon as your heard your name, and in such a familiar voice, you stopped in your tracks. 

"You know, I've always said that a few months in Miami makes a girl ten times more attractive." You gave him a sarcastic smile. 

"That's not exactly the welcoming I had in mind, but at least I can tell you haven't changed. And by the way, it was a bit more than a few months." He sighed. 

"Welcome back. We've all missed you. Especially Gossip Girl." He gave you that sly smile he usually has either when he's turned on or when he has some scheme. Of course, sometimes it meant both. 

"Look, Chuck. I know some things happened between us before I left, but this can't happen." He chuckled. 

"I'm with Blair now. Nothing is going to happen." 

You had a confused look on your face. "Did the one and only Chuck Bass finally settle down?" You had a sassy glare in your eyes. 

"It was nice seeing you." He clearly didn't want to admit it. He quickly walked away. You soon went in the other direction, back home. 

Your phone went off again. Another gossip girl blast.

Spotted: Amber Archibald back from Miami. We have too many unanswered questions to ask. 

Rumor has it she had a sweet encounter with her old beau, Chuck Bass outside the Starbucks near her house. What was the conversation? If anyone knows anything, you know where to reach me.  

Be careful, baby A. It takes a big bite to take on the Big Apple.