1 ; stumbling upon a new world called fanfiction.

It was 3 am when Harry saw the link.

He was wide awake, scrolling through his twitter feed and occasionally liking something or following someone. Harry felt his eyes getting heavier and was deciding whether to sleep or pull an all-nighter.

When something a fan tweeted catched his eye he couldn't look away. It was him. Kissing his bandmate. He felt his cheeks turning pink. How did they even manage to make this? Obviously it wasn't real. Harry read the caption of the tweet and cocked an eyebrow.

@lxrrynsfw: read my new fanfic! It's about Larry falling in love because of their shared passion of baking! Like & comment pls xo

Harry was... curious, to say the least. He was bored and had nothing better to do, so he pressed this link. It's not like a little ship made him uncomfortable. But a story about them? He didn't know the fans wrote those.

'Baking stuff, making out.' Was the title of the story. Interesting, Harry thought. He pressed read and was thrown into a completely new world.

It was 6 am in the morning when Harry finally closed his tired eyes. He stayed up reading the story. Surprisingly enough he finished it, being curious about how people would us him in a story. Looks like Harry found a new guilty pleasure.

"Wakey wakey Harry," a voice whispered into his ear. Harry groaned and pulled his warm blanket over his whole body. "C'mon, we've got Macdonald's breakfast for you." Louis then said.

Harry opened his eyes and tiredly looked up at Louis. "How late is it?" He asked his bandmate in his raspy morning voice. "6:30 am. Time to rehearse." Louis answered. Harry closed his eyes again. "Holy apple strudel..." Harry mumbled. He sighed and got up. "You're so weird in the morning." Louis said while getting out of his room.

Harry bit his lip and quietly laughed at his reference to the baking fic. Shit. Looks like I've taking over the phrases.

Harry quickly changed out of his pj's and replaced them with a basic black shirt and black skinny jean's he stole from his sister. The tired frog-like boy walked out of his hotel room to the lunch room. What's good about having a tour is having people around you that you're familiar with. No weird fans or old rich people eating in the same room as you.

"Boys," Harry greeted the other bandmates. Liam gave him a big smile and Niall just kept on eating. "Fan fictions really don't overreact." Harry quietly whispers.
"Sorry I didn't quite catch that, mate." Liam said while frowning at Harry. "No, was just talking to m'self." Harry explains while picking up a plate and looking around for something to eat.

"He's acting weird again." Harry hears Louis say. Harry looks at the apple muffin in front of him. We made this in chapter 8, he thought to himself. Harry grinned and placed 2 on his plate along with an egg and some bacon.

"America's great eh?" Harry says while sitting down with the rest of his band, quickly realizing there's one of them MIA. "Where's Zayn?" Harry asks before taking a big bite out of his muffin. "Smoking outside" Niall replies, looking up and rolling his eyes. "Don't blame him, that's some good shit." Louis defends.

"If you want to get lung cancer, yeah." Liam says while laughing. "Shut up Liam, you smoke as well." Harry says. He pats Niall on the back and finishes his first muffin.

"You know, Louis, we should really make these sometime soon," Harry then says. He looks at Louis, who's sitting in front of him. The older boy laughs. "You can just buy them." He tells Harry. Harry shakes his head. "I want to make them, with you." Louis shrugs and takes a swig of his water. "Fine." He then says, making Harry smile.

He can't wait to see him covered in flour, just like in the fan fiction.

/// So this is kinda the prologue? Its short but It's supposed to be ;) do you like it? There's SO much to come so yall better prepare your asses.