Chapter 6 ~Lost girls

As I wait for Elena to come and I day dream for a little while until Elena car opened she walked out the press the door bell.
Then the door opens to revealing Stefan and Elena says "what are you "then Stefan replied "you know "."No"says Elena then I zoned out to see Elena drive away then I say "Bedyrne ús! Astýre ús þanonweard" . As I appeared into Elena room to see Elena and Stefan,they both turn around to see me ."Just go" Elena says as Stefan leaves and Elena runs over to me hugs me ."Did you know ?"Elena says looking at me ,"I did "I say looking at her then she replied "How?".And I say "Damon was the one who nocked me out at the party "and she hugs me tight ."Will you stay with me?"she asked with tears in her eyes ,I nod then we climb into her bed and hugged we each other.
In the morning
Me and Elena get changed then she dragged me with her to talk to Stefan at a cafe ,we both sit down as well of Stefan ."You said you would explain everything that's why I asked you meet me here with Selena"Elena says ,then I zoned out until I hear "are there any more " Elena says and Stefan replied "not anymore "."What do mean by that "I say confused,then Stefan replied "the town was aware about vampire,didn't end up good for anyone "."The Salvatore brothers best friends "I hear before a flashback.

As we walk through the brushes and stop at the old ruins of his house when I touch one of the stones I get different vision of Katherine and Damon.

Well that was weird I thought wait does Katherine look like Elena ? I thought again into Stefan puts is hand out waving it at my face .I blink couple of times until Elena says "are you okay "and I replied "no I just see Katherine and Damon porn "while cringing."What do you mean "Elena says confused,"well Elena ,Stefan I don't know to say this I'm sorceress "looking at them . "What does that mean ?"Elena says ,Stefan says "it means Selena more stronger that a witch"."Stefan is right "I say nodding as we continued to walk and stop to talk however I get another vision.

And after the vision we walked to the car ,Stefan says "Selena "I turn to look at him then he says "I wanted to thank you for trusting me ".And I smile then say "what are best friends for "and hugs him ,he does the same . "This is for you,it will help with your magic"he says as he puts on me a necklace.

And I smile then climb into the car and we drive to the house since Vicky is not feeling well as we about to arrive I have a vision

And I smile then climb into the car and we drive to the house since Vicky is not feeling well as we about to arrive I have a vision .

"Omg "I say out loud and open the car door quickly the run to the front door and bang on it then Matt opens the door .And walk saying "where's Vicky "and turn to see her then I shouted "Stefan".He comes over towards us "guys take her upstairs,closed the curtains she'll be alright"he says  .As the guys take her up stairs and Stefan turns to Elena and I ,"do you what's wrong with her "Elena says ."She's transformation "says Stefan then Elena says "transformation into what ?". Then Stefan says a vampire "and face drops down the I say

 Then Stefan says a vampire "and face drops down the I say

oh ,great that's just great as .Stefan says "Damon must have gotten to her ,she's new she hasn't completed her transformation ".Elena says "how does she do that? "worried,then Stefan replied "she has to feed on human blood",Elena says "what if she doesn't ".Stefan says "she'll die "and I looks worried ,then Stefan says "she my only have a few hours left"as Elena is walking up or down.Then she says " she's upstairs with him right now",Stefan says "it's okay she doesn't know what happing to her yet"."So when is she going to know "Elena says worried,"Right now she doesn't remember anything part of her is still human "Stefan says looking at Elena.I zoned out until Stefan vamp speeds out the house and I followed hi to where Vicky is ."I don't want this "Vicky says in tears ,"I know "says Stefan and I run over to them "STEFAN "I screamed looking at him in pain to see the hunter.When I say "Fleoge"the hunter is thrown into a tree ,he gets up try's to come near us but is killed by Damon. Damon vamp speeds to Stefan ,"its wood ,they know "Damon says while pulling out the wood ."If anyone who's going to kill you it be me "he says as run over to Stefan then on my knees,I say "Gestepe hole! Þurhhæle". As my hand goes over his body and he heals quickly then I sigh with relief ,but when I tried to stand up my legs went funny."Easily there sorceress,I've got you "Damon says as vamp speeds me to my bed and before he goes I say "wait ".He turns around and I say "thank you"before closing my eyes .

Damon POV : I walk over to Selena and kissed her head before saying "no thank you "as I vamp speed out of house .

To be continued.....

~ Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope enjoyed reading it from
     ZenaLangton