Aaron Lance Acey

Chapter 2

Aaron's POV:
Now that sister is out off sight.
"Aaron?"
I looked at Y/n while B/f/n walked to get lunch.
"Th-*ahem*"
I raised my eyebrow at her smiling.
"Thanks. For. You know. Helping us back there." She said pointing her thumb to where we just were.

"Even though she's my sister. I would always correct her wrongs."
I said pumping my fist up in the air. With that, making Y/n giggle cutely.

I think my cheeks are burnin' up.
"Aaron are you okay? You're face is red"

I knew it!

"Hey you lovebirds! Get over here and eat with me!" B/f/n said waving us over. We both ran and Y/n beat me to the Lasagna. Man! That looks tasty. Licking my lips. I stared at her food.

"Fine~" she said sliding me her plate and I look at her confused. "I know you want it. And besides..."
"I already ate two today" my eyes widen and she laughed "I'm kiddin'. But seriously, I already ate one this morning." I just shrugged and ate while she just started to draw on her book.

*timeskip*

Your POV:
Alright! Combat class is next and I'm excited to kick some butts.

I open the door and...

I'm the only girl in this place full of boys! Oh my Lord~
I go to the changing rooms. Which only has one room for boys. My widen thinking that I need to change with boys.

And see how dumb I am. There was a girls changing room. Right beside the boys'. God dang it!

I go inside and see...Gloria Acey.

"What are you doing here?!" She said pointing at me. "This is my class?" "Whatever" she said flipping her hair almost hitting my face.

I change into my combat clothes.

Okay. My weapon is actually a sword and...I left it inside the changing room.

I left it inside the changing room

Ok. Let's see...

There's B/n. "I want to fight Y/n" my eyes widen at the voice...

...