A Guardin angle:2

I thought I would feel pain running though my body from the hit, but for some odd reason I felt normal.like I was floating in air

"Your finally awake"

My eyes shot opened,quickly I looked in the direction of the sound"that voice,I heard it earlier"My eyes then looked around,I then realized I was in some kind of black place.Standing somewhere.I kept looking around waiting for the voice to speak again but I spoke instead"who are you?"My lips moved but no sound came out.I blinked"my voice...I can't hear it".A small chuckle echo though the darkness"you can't talk here,only I can to you Tadashi"

I jumped slightly when the voice said my name.Once again I spoke but still nothing"h-how do you know my name?! Where I'm I?"

This time what echoed was the sound of a click of a tongue"what a curious little thing you are"A bright light then shined in front of me.I shielded my eyes from the brightness but trying to see what it was at the same time

When then light had died down I fully opened my eyes.I then saw again,the guy I from before.Bright golden orbs looked though a pair of glasses at me again.His blond hair slightly flying in the air.My eyes widened.What I also saw were bright white wigs on his back.I gasped and I pointed at him"y-your the guy from before?!still no sound came out from me.

  He rolled his eyes giving a annoyed look"I have a name you know"I jolted up.Did I upset him? I waved my hands trying to apologize,panicking I bowed quickly.When there was a silence I looked up.He gave me a small smirk and put his right hand on his hip"I'm Tsukishima Kei"

My chest tightened.I gulped a bit and nodded my head.why did I get that feeling?

He hummed"Im thinking you have a lot of questions?"I quickly nodded my head hoping he'll give me an answer"I-I don't understand what happened...a few minutes ago I was on the ground seeing you...then I'm here"I sighed.It's weird not hearing my voice.I hope I did say the right things.I looked down

A pair of fingers had lifted my chin,lifting my face too,looking straight up.The warmness of the fingers sent shivers down my back.I raise my eyes to looked to see that he was really close and holding my chin up.My face probably turned red as a cherry"that'll be explained soon,but right now you need to wake up"he gave a smirk again

  Again I felt the tightens in my chest.why I'm I getting this feeling?I blinked still wanting an answer,then right before I tried to open my mouth,a pair of lips stopped me.Soft warm lips froze me and everything around me.My eyes widened.His lips being connected onto mines.

He pulled away slowly"see you later Tadashi"He said with a soft whisper.He gave me a small wink and everything went dark again.

"Yamaguchi! Yamaguchi! Oh god...please wake up!"

My eyes opened widely,as a small gasped escape my lips and then I sat up from a bed.wait where I'm I.I groaned from all the pain in my whole body.

"Thank god your awake!"A voice said beside me.I turned my head a bit weakly trying not to cause any more pain to myself.To the right of me I seeing Hinata,again red puffy eyes.He's been crying again."H-Hinata?"I spoke now hearing my voice but it was all cracked.I laid back down onto the bed.I saw a tear go down his cheek

He wiped the tear from his face and gave a sad but also relieved smile"Thank god,I thought you were never going to wake up! You know how long I was waiting for you!"he said still wiping his face.What I also notice is that I had a bunch of bandages all over my arm and I felt it on my head too along with my neck too.