Practice

*Picture of Micho above. Micho isn't his real name BTW.

At the mention of practice, Len's eyes immediately lit up and so did Joceline's, practice was what made them different from others. Because kids their age would be fooling around on their phones, they got to dance. It wasn't a bad thing though.

The two got up and changed into shorts and loose shirts.

The others had already left and as the two girls walked out the door, Joceline got a text from Bryan. He said to pick up some eggs before they come to the dance studio, because he forgot to

They rolled their eyes and giggled, realising that this was an often occasion.

"Len?" A voice said as they put the eggs into their cart. Joceline and Len turned to see two 15 year olds. "Omigosh its really you!" They squeaked.

"Hi!" The two said enthusiastically. " I'm jen this is myan."

"Nice to meet you."

"I AM MEETING MY IDOLS!! OMIGOSH KILL ME! NO WAIT AM I DREAMING??!!" Jen bellowed causing some by passers to turn and give "are you crazy?" Looks

Joceline and Len, on the other hand, seemed delighted to find a fan.

"Also, CFG did a really good job covering N.O, best dance cover ever." Myan smiled. "What other dance are you working on currently?"

"Danger." Joceline replied.

"REALLY??! Wow. I can't wait!!" The two squeaked at their newfound information. "Can we have a selfie?"

"Sure." The two did finger hearts, Jen and Myan just widely smiled.

Joceline then got another text from Bryan.

"Hey, we'd love to stay and chat but we really gotta go!" She said. "Bye!"

"Bye!" The two fangirls said, still in shock from the recent event.