Chapter 2 - Prom Dresses & Pencils

I can't believe him.

Zayn thinks he can just strut himself in here while Harry and I are cleeearly having a moment. Honestly, he always does this. But, let's be real. He looks so f-ing hot right now.

"Hey spicy boys..." Zayn coos in his smooth tone. He crosses his legs and sends his dress inching up his leg. I secretely stare into those pretty brown eyes without Harry seeing and I instantly begin singing 'Pretty Brown Eyes' by Cody Simpson in my head. Ugh, this is the life.

"Beat it, Z!" Harry yells, cursing at the slut on the counter.

...hey there, pretty brown eyes...

"Not a chance, love." Zayn retorts.

...whatcha doing later tonight..?

"NIALL!" Harry screams, pulling back and holding me by my shoulders. "Are you mentally cheating on me right now?!"

What? How did he know? I rack my brain for something.

"Babe, no. What made you think of that?"

He opens his mouth to speak but I grab a lychee from the fruit bowl and playfully shove it in his mouth. He accepts and swirls his tongue around the edge a bit before swallowing it whole. What a turn-on.

"See? I love you," I tell him passionately.

As I leave the room, I send Zayn a cheeky wink and grab my phone to post a tweet.

@myself: Having a gr8 day! Stay positive everybody!

I chuckle and plop myself down on the sofa. Something prickly pinches my bum and I yelp. I sit up to find that a pencil was sticking straight up from the sofa. Who would leave their pencil on the sofa like that?

"Argh!" I protest. No one attacks Niall freaking Horan with their pencil.

Suddenly, the room erupts with music and I find Liam gliding down the stair railing in seven inch heels and Louis following, both of them dressed in dazzling floor length gowns. I gasp as they reach the floor and Liam catches Louis in his arms, carrying him over to the armchair.

"You... you look stunning!  Absolutely amazing!" I complement, squinting as I take in the sight before me. "What's the occasion?"

"Lilo is going to prom!" They both announce at the same time. That explains Zayn's dress.

"Is Narry going to prom?" Liam inquires, smoothing the creases on his mint green bejeweled maxi dress.

"I... actually I don't know. Ask Harry, he seems to be in charge of everything." I roll my eyes, thinking of his control freakishness. If only I was in charge...

Niall freaking Horan needs a chance to tell Harry how everything is going to be run. No one is going to ruin prom for me. No one.

*Ding-dong*

-------------------------------

[[A/N]]

I love you babes so much LMAO

xoxo.