X-Men Origins Paladin Vol 1

The say men and mutants live together for years. But wolverine & sabertooth was the only mutants that live in the 1800s. The was one that was powerful then them. One that has accelerate healing and razor sharp claws and animal like sense, telepathic, control weather, teleport, strength, can shoot bam out of eyes,powers of all 4 horseman and apocalypse. He is known as the Paladin ( the black knight known as the order.) But others call him Maverick.

CH1: THE WHITE WAR DOG.

Back in the year 1816 in Texas. Dad our wagons under attack be the individual rangates. Son get mom and girls out of here ran to the hills go but dad I can fight, no son the girls need you more that a order son go.

Three days later. A Indaines tribe attack the girls when I was off hunting for food. The girls had scarm for help as I ran back to camp. I stop and there was five indians rip my stiser and my mom and killed them. As I watch near by I saw them getting on hores I ran up attack one the who shoot my mother two times. As two of them ran one kept fire at me I kill him two with my power after I read his mind.

After two hours the sun was setting down. I finished bearing my sisters and my mom. I want after the two Indians who kill my folks. I follow the tracks north of my camp right there they were and four white men talking. I try sneaking in the back of their camp. Then I felt a deep burning in back form a gun shot. The Guard took me to camp and tied me up.

The Chife ask me questions to me. Why are you here white eyes?

I said, I'm here after two of yours braves. They kill my family. And after them next in line is four white eyes you talk to they kill rest my family too.
The chife can you point to the two you saw that kill you family. And battle them for your truth. I give you your freedom and a hores train you how track down the four men.

I did just what the chife had ask me. Those two there.
He cut me free and I fought them and kill them. But the chife and his tribe couldn't believe what the saw. The whole tribe bow down as if the saw a God or something.

The chife said this Oh Great Spirit Of Times Warrior You Have Found Me Son Of War Dog's. Welcome home White War Dog.