The Girlfriend Swap (A Justin Bieber Fanfiction)

I opened the door to my dorm I was currently living in. Thank god I got a dorm all to myself. It's nice being able to just have all the space to myself.

I set down my school things a collapsed on the couch. It's been a long day. It's a good thing I have a party to look forward to tonight. This is supposed to be the biggest party of the year. Everyone goes, and I mean like everyone.

Sure there are huge parties every Friday, but none of them are like this one. Probably because today was the last day of school for the year, so everyone goes all out and then leaves tomorrow or in the next few days. To be completely honest, I don't really want to go tonight, but my boyfriend wants to.

I got up off the couch and went to go get ready for the party. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo. I quickly washed my body and got out of the shower. I dried my body off and eventually dried my straight blonde hair. Satisfied, I walked into my small closet and picked out an outfit, I chose a short one shoulder purple dress and a pair of black pumps. I put on the dress and walked back into my bathroom. I applied light makeup and a little bit of lip gloss. As soon as I was finished with that I walked back out and put on the heels and grabbed my sliver clutch.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked out of the bedroom and looked at the time, 8:04. I should be getting picked up in 5 minutes. I sighed and sat on the couch turning on Ridiculousness. I waited about 5 minutes when there was a knock on my door. I quickly got up and answered it.

"Hey baby!" my boyfriend Riley greeted me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Hey." I smiled. "Are you ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded and began to walk with him to his car. I was expecting to hold his hand, but of course he didn't even attempt to. I sighed and rolled my eyes. We got into the car and drove down the road to where the party was being held.

I got put of the car and was trying to walk next to Riley, but I was soon pushed out of the way by one of Riley's friends. "Hey man!" Riley said as he greeted the boy who was currently walking over towards us. "What up man!?" The boy asked. "Just getting ready to party!" Riley answered not even bothering to introduce me first. I have to say whoever this guy was, he was attractive.

"Let's go inside and get a drink." the guy suggested Riley agreed and followed him in. I noticed that the other guy had a girl clinging onto his arm. I snorted and followed them into the party without saying a word. As soon as we walked in we were hit with the smell of alcohol and drugs. Music was blasting throughout the party and people were grinding and dancing with each other, and the occasionally drunk teenagers were making out in the corner.

We all got a drink and made our way over to the couches that were on the other side of the room. "So who is this pretty lady?" the stranger asked. "This is my girlfriend, Ari." Riley finally told everyone. I smiled and gave him a small wave. the guy smiled. "who is the lady with you?" Riley said obviously checking the girl out who was clinging onto the boy. "this is my girlfriend, Serena." the guy introduced. I gave her a small smile. She glared at me and and looked away. I sighed and look at Riley. "Oh and I'm Justin by the way." he finally told me.

I smiled at him, not sure of what to say next. I looked to my right and saw Riley and Serena were obviously flirting. I rolled my eyes at them and took a sip of the liquid that was in my cup. "Aye justin what do you say we switch girlfriends for the summer? it would be a good experiment." the question came out of Riley's mouth. I looked at him like he was insane. Did he really just ask that question? This is really happening. I looked over at justin to see if he had the same reaction I did. Surprisingly he didn't.

"Sure man." justin a agreed causing my jaw to drop even more. "We can start tomorrow morning." Riley suggested. Justin quickly agreed. he looked over at me and winked.

For some reason, I'm not upset. For some extremely odd reason, I'm kind of...

Excited