Chapter 1(:

Hai everyone(: first ever fan fiction. Hope you guys like!!💙 I will update quite often(((;

-Brooke-

"Aaahhh" I say with a relieved sigh. Just got to the hotel, back from them Dem White Boyz meet and greet. I didn't want to go back home to my home town in Texas. My room was right down the hall from Baylor, Cole, and John Stevens room! But mostly Baylor <3 I loved him so much. I was the girl he put his DWB SnapBack on too(: I got his autograph along with the two other boys, atleast five times, I have their autographs on my phone, a notebook, a shirt, a SnapBack, and once on my white sunglasses. Well counting today six, they signed the picture I had of them. I just love them so much<3

-Baylor-

Today was tiring. I had to go to the park at 10:00 in the morning, and it's 5:30 in the evening now. The guys and I just got back to the hotel room. I had to drag myself through the doors and past the lobby, to the elevator. The guys stopped to sign autographs to some of the fans in the lobby, but I just walked straight last them. I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. Or matter of fact. I can just take a shower in the morning. I hit the elevator button. The door opens an I step in, this girl walked up, and asked if it was okay if she could come in. I say sure, and she steps in. I ask her what floor she going to and she said level 3. I was also going to that level, so I click the button. I asked her what her name was, and she said Brooke. I thought that was a really pretty name, so I tell her that, and she says thanks with a beautiful smile on her face.

-Brooke-

Omg..! I'm in the elevator with Baylor Barnes! I was trying to act normal. But I could t really hold it in at this point. I tell him that I was a huge fan. An he says back "really? Thanks haha! You didn't seem like it, I mean you're acting so normal right now." he says with a smile. I giggle and say "yah, it's pretty hard to act normal in front of someone as amazing as you are." I say blushing so much. He laughs. oooh, how amazing his laugh is.. I almost died. the bell rings in the elevator showing that we are at the third floor. we exit, we both were going the exact same way, so it was kind of awkward.. I start laughing. he laughs back, and say "what are you laughing at hahaha?" I laugh and say "oh nothing haha." he stops at his door and takes out the card to open the door. I walk past, not saying anything. I soon get to my door, and before I could walk in, I was stopped. it was Baylor:O my heart filled with butterflies as he asked if he could ask me something. I say "suree." I say being completely nervous.

-Baylor-

I know what I'm about to do is completely crazy. But I couldn't help myself. Brooke had something different, I could tell. I grinned nervously at her, and began to speak. I asked her if she wanted to come in my room and hang out for a bit? She smiled and her face got kind of red, as if she was blushing. she softly says "sure, I would love to." I smiled big and said "yesss!" she laughs. And I laugh back.. I was so glad that she agreed.