Expostion

My name is Pablo, I was born on July 26, 1998. I was born in Mexico my mother was a stripper and my dad was a bouncer, they made me feel worthless by saying I was a "Tequila baby"  in my mothers voice. I lived in Sun Coast Estate aka the trailer parks, I went to a juvenile detention center when I was about 10 years old for fighting, growing up there was this one unforgettable night where I myself almost beat a kid to death, I was sentenced to 2 years in the same detention center. When I got out I was around 12 when I found out my mom and dad had gotten a divorce while I was incarcerated, I decided that I live with my mom Tanya, I was trying my best to fit back in, but I constantly reviled what I saw in that horrible place. My mother was thinking that I was acting like my father so she was getting terrified of me.   When I was 13 I got kicked out, my cousin Carlos took me in as his own, he showed me the good life he showed me things I never seen, love and care and someone that I can lean on. When I turned 16 a few months passed , Carlos was trying to adopt me but on his way home he got shot in a drive by. I was by myself again I was doing what I had to survive I killed people,robbed people and do stuff that haunts me at night I can't sleep so now I'm 18 and on my way to job corp for the first time I think I can change.