The Start Of "Something" New

Ciara's Pov...

I held Tia in my hands and cried. The thought of Tre always brought joy to her.

"Babe I'm home" his voice rang through the house

I was so happy that night I was able to save him. He didn't deserve to die. In all joy, De was caught and put down for life. Although it was Jr...ANYWAYS ! We live in New York now, we moved and had a fresh start. Everything's peachy. The kids have boat load of friends which is cool. And oh yea me and Tre are grand parents.

"I'm in here" I yelled

I looked down @ Tia and saw a big ass smile on her face. She's a daddy's girl alright.

Tre's Pov...

I dropped everything after I got out of hospital. The only things I cared for was my family and because I did we moved out to New York instead. I never knew Jr would turn on me but it's too late for that.

"Here I come"

I'm happy to be with my wife and kids, I dropped all that stupid thug shit and became a guard. And surprisingly I get loads of tips, but I can't tell Ciara coz their all from females.

"Hella babe" kisses Ciara "hi baby" picks up Tia

I held my youngest out the batch and kissed her chubby cheeks and instantly she begun to smile. She was a little daddy's girl.

(A/n; the kids ages; Tj ; 20 Brayden; 17 Chyna; 15 Breanna; 12 and Tia; 2)

"How was she today ?"

"Crying for ur ass" Ciara said laughing

"As always" I smirked

"Whateva, ima make dinner before the kids come home"

"Alright babe" kisses Ciara

I lay on the bed with Tia in my arms, I'm so happy I got to live this life again.

Jr's Pov...

I'm surprised I ain't the one in jail. I didn't mean to try kill him. He just pissed me off. I'm happy he's alive he's still my day 1 brother. But it's whateva. Me and Corerez split up and she took the baby. I get to face time and shit but Cortez stopped talking to me when she found out about me attempting murder.

"Hi babe"

"Don't call me that Jr"

"Can we talk please ?"

"Look I brought Sabrina to see her dad, that's it"

"Please ?"

"Ffs"

I watched as Cortez put Sabrina in her play pen then sat on the couch beside Me...

Cortez Pov...

This fool. I hate being around him for to reasons, I slept with his ex best friend and because he try kill his ex best friend. I can't look @ him the same. I douses the love we used to make and all that bull but what he did could never take back my trust😪

"What so u want Jr"

"Babe don't u miss the old us ?"

"Corse I do Jr but it could never be the same, u ruined us because of your stupid anger"

I tried to hold back my tears. I really missed him. I guess I wasn't trying enough because out came the tears.

"Babe don't cry I'm sorry"

He held me in his arms while I cried...

No ones pov...

Things are going "good" now...what happens when "New York" gets new visitors ?????

....TBC....