"I'm really glad you're back," I say to her.

"Me too," she says and steps closer to me.

She gently loops her fingers through my belt loops and pulls me closer to her. I smile as I gently lean in and press our lips together. We share a tender kiss and pull away just as someone walks past us muttering, "What a disgrace,"

"Excuse me?" I snap and turn to look at the person who had walked by.

It was an older woman who looked to be in her sixties. She scowls at us and I glare at her.

"It's nothing," she says crudely.

"Clearly it is if you are going to make a comment on it," I say as I fix her with a glare.

"Becca it's okay," Sara soothes me softly, placing her hand on my waist.

The woman glances at her hand on my waist and looks at us in horror as if we were committing some type of crime.

"I have just as much right to kiss my girlfriend as I would if I had a boyfriend," I snap at the woman.

"That's a matter of opinion," she says still glaring at Sara's hand on my waist.

"Well your opinion is stupid," I snap and take Sara's hand, pulling her into the restaurant after me.

I pull her with me into the back where there is a staff room. I angrily open my locker and pull out my black shirt with the words "The Best Burgers" written across the chest. I pull my hoodie off and throw it into my locker.

"Becca," Sara says but I ignore her.

I pull the shirt on and shift destructively through my locker for my name tag.

"Becca," Sara says again but I continue to ignore her.

I smile triumphantly as I find my name tag and pin it to my shirt. I grab my apron out of the locker and slam the door shut. I tie the apron around my waist and double check to make sure everything is in it's pocket before I pull my hair up into a ponytail. I groan as my hair tie snaps. I throw it on the ground.

"You stupid hair tie! Being so stupid and snobby and judgemental and mean and unaccepting," I spit out and Sara sighs.

"Becca," she says and I turn to her.

I push her against the lockers and smash my lips against hers in a hot, passionate kiss. I grip her waist tightly, pressing my body up against hers. Her hands gently run up my arms to lock behind my neck. I break the kiss and gently press hot airy kisses down her neck.

"Becca," she says again.

"Mmhm?" I say as I begin to nip at her skin.

"Becca," she says forcefully and pushes me back slightly.

I groan and collapse down on the bench behind me. She sits beside me and I look over at her.

"I'm sorry," I mumble and she gently takes my hand.

"It's okay," Sara says. "Becca, you know there are people out there that do not accept us and you know there is not a lot you can do about it,"

"I know it's just when I actually meet them, ugh I just want to punch them in the face," I groan and she smiles at me.

"Trust me, I know," she says with a nod. "But we can't do that, we just have to move on because it's only going to hurt us if we do anything else about it, okay?"

"Okay," I say quietly.

She gently lifts my chin and kisses me tenderly before slipping out the back door. I sigh and tuck the few wisps of hair that had fallen down around my face behind my ears. I stand up and walk out, putting a smile on my face as I walk over to my section. I walk up to a table and whip my notepad and pen out.