The Day

It's all started in the year 2015 near summer, I was in school, in 4th grade and 11 years old. Hoping that the bell would ring, but no! I still had an hour left in school.
••••••••••••••••••••••hour pass•••••••••••••••••••
Waiting for my mom to pick me from school , here she comes. I get in the car, she said how was school, I said it was great. We got home, there was already food. I could already smell it, as I got in, I threw my backpack to my bed and went running to the kitchen. I ate , then I washed my dish, then my friend Luna and Ruby was knocking the door. They said if I could play outside, I told them to wait. I ask my mom if I could go outside, she said yes. So I went out side with them. I saw this boy,hang out with Ruby's brother, Robert. Luna , Ruby and I was talking about stuff. Until I felt weird for some reason, I wanted to play with the boys. So I got my ass and started talking to Robert. I told if I could play with them he said yes. Ruby and Luna were looking at me strangely, but I ignore them. I heard the boy, his voice was beautiful. I told myself in my head that I won't fall in love with him. But some how I did. But before I can Ask his name , my mom told me that I had to get in because it was getting dark.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKIEEEE SO THIS IS BEFORE HOW  TO USE WATTPAD SO ITS YOU MIGHT CRING OKAY M8