Chapter 2~ New Friends

Killua's P.O.V.
"Let the exams... begin!" Satoz says, as he walks in a very un human like way.
"So, I guess we just follow him. This maybe an endurance test..." (f/n) says.
"Well, whatever it is, I'm gonna go look around." I say casually, as he does a cool skateboard trick shot onto his skateboard. "Well, I'll see ya up ahead!"
"Yeah, see ya, I'll catch up with you!" (f/n) smiles.
I skateboard around, and notice that mustache guy is walking faster, soon he's sprinting like a robotic monkey.
I hear a contestant yell out to me, he looks like the old man in that group I was stalking on while Tonpa was trying to give them the laxative juice. His tag number is 403.
"Hey, you kid!" A cranky voice yells at me.
"Huh?" I turn my head towards him.
"Give the Hunter's Exam a little more respect!!" He yells as he gets more hesitant.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Why are you using a skateboard, THAT'S CHEATING!" The old man cringes.
I'm at a loss here... what to do..?
     Later, a kid almost the same age as I am came closer towards me, with a green suit, brown backpack with a fishing rod coming out of his backpack.
     "The examiner never said that this was an endurance test, Leorio!" A kid that was about the same age as I am, with a tag number of 405.
     "Well, he's right..." I say still on my skateboard.
     "Gon, you agree with him?!" Leorio says, trying to hold back his anger.
     As soon as Leorio says that with smoke literally coming out of his ears, (f/n) interrupts and she comes running towards us with Snowflake in her bright pastel blue backpack.
     "Oh, hey Killua!" She says with a gentle smile on her face.
     "Heya (f/n). Now that I guess that your here, I guess I'll run with you guys." Killua does a trick shot off of his skateboard and then grabs his skateboard by one arm.
    "Woow!!! Gon exclaims with sparkles in his eyes.
     "So, how old are you?" I ask Gon.
     "I'm 12, by the way, who is she? She seems like a friend of yours." Gon asks me calmly.
     "Oh, she's just a friend of mine I guess..." Killua says as he starts to fluster a little bit. "Her name is (f/n). We met each other at Redwood High School."
     "That's nice! Hello, it's nice to meet you, my name is Gon!" Gon exclaims to (f/n). "Is that your dog?" He says questionably.
     "Well, sorta. I found her injured in a forest being attacked by some wild animals while I was on my way to the Hunter's Exam." (F/N) says softly.
     "Do you mind if I pet her?" He says with a shine in his eyes.
     "Sure, I don't min-!" (F/n) pauses, and feel something's wrong. She looks away from Gon and I.
     "(F/n), are you alright?" I ask concerned.
     "Uh... yeah. I'm fine, hey! I have an idea. Whoever finishes last will have to buy all of us dinner! Deal?" (f/n) says nervous and happy at the same time. I could tell there was a worry in her face.
     "Yeah, great idea!" Gon exclaims happily.
"Well, here we go... 1..." (f/n) says.
"2..." I say continuing the countdown.
"3..." Gon finishes.
"GO!" We all exclaim as we dash off.