Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

..........................

Phoebes POV

Parker pulls me protectively to his side as we watch the unknown vehicle speed off into the night. I cant help but shiver at the thought of someone watching us and overhearing our conversation.once inside parker locks the door and goes straight to his cameras in an attempt to catch the license plate number. Unfortunately it is too dark out to make out the type of car let alone the plates. Sighing again I wrap my arms around his neck laying my head on his shoulder. He slowly rubs my arms as we sit there in silence.

"I think I just want to go to sleep. Its been a long day. I say

"Alright princess." I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"You aren't mad are you?" I question spinning him around to look at me.

"No. Why would I be mad?"

"You just seemed disappointed when I said I wanted to go to bed."

"Yes I will admit I was a little disappointed, but I understand and it is truly okay. Baby, if your not feeling up to it we don't have to do anything. I would never cross that line. I may be your dominant, but you still have that control to say no. "

"Okay." Is all I reply

He pulls me forward into his warm arms and just holds me there. After a few minutes he lets go and leads me up the stairs to his bedroom. Standing there awkwardly I watch as he pulls some clothes out of his drawer. He sees me being all awkward and pulls me closer whispering sweet nothings into my ear making me giggle. Spinning me quickly he hands me a t-shirt of his and send a quick smack to my ass as he ushers me towards the bathroom to shower.

When I get out I am graced by the sight of this godlike man I call mine laying in just his boxers on his massive California king bed. I cant help but bit my lip as I stare at the sexiness before me. Walking over to the bed I crawl up on top os him so I'm straddling him. He momentarily looks surprised, but before I know it his hands are on my hips.

"Hi." I smirk done at him

"Hi." He replies with curiosity about what I'm doing evident in his eyes.

Without hesitating I bring my lips down to his and feel his hands immediately snake their way up my back under the shirt I'm in. he quickly deepens the kiss swiping his tongue across my lip asking for entrance. Instead of giving it to him like I normally would I bite his lip pulling it hard between my teeth.

"So, little one wants to play does she?" he states raising an eyebrow

I just giggle and lean back in for another kiss. He quickly moves his head to the side dodging my kiss causing me to whine. That whine earns me a swift smack to the ass which makes me groan and burry my face in his shoulder. Without warning he yanks my hair so that I'm forced to look at him. He has never been this rough with me before and oddly enough I'm enjoying it.

"Now little one where did this little streak of defiance come from?"

" I dunno." I giggle and grind my hips against him.

This causes him to moan which encourages me to continue. I go to do it again, but am swiftly flipped over so I'm face down in the mattress and parker is pressing into my back.

"Teasing your Dom is not a very nice thing to do." he whispers into my ear.

Without warning another smack lands on my ass and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. Four more smacks follow suit and I cant help but beg for him to take me right then and there.

...

Sunlight pouring through the blind wakes me from my peaceful slumber. Rolling over I groan at the soreness between my legs. Last night may have been rough as hell but every single moment of it was pure bliss. Looking at the sleeping man next to me I smile and get lost in thinking about what the future might be like with him and I begin to absentmindedly trace my fingers over his chiseled torso. Im brought back to reality by a kiss to my palm. Blushing I snatch my hand back and curl into his side. We continue to lay like that for what feels like hours until he decides that its time for breakfast. I try to protest but he insists that I must eat and places his shirt back on my naked body. Crawling out of the bed I follow him down the stairs to his kitchen where he gets to work on making a meal fit for a king. Before long eggs, bacon, pancakes, muffins, toast, and all the works are laid out on the counter in-front of me. I don't realize my mouth is hanging ope until I feel a hand gently close it and a swift kiss. Smiling I grab a muffin and hold it up to his lips for him to take a bite. He gladly does then grabs another muffin placing it at my lips for me to take a bite. We end up feeding each other until we are so full that we just might burst.

.................

Ana's POV

"That boy just rubs me the wrong way Ana." Christian sighs as he rubs his hands up and down his face.

"Stop stressing over it. He hasn't done anything wrong so give him a chance. "

"Give him a chance! For christ sake Ana this is our daughter we are talking about. She is eighteen and he is twenty-three. Shes still a fucking child!"

"No shes not  Christian. She moved out she has a job she is more of an adult than I was at that age. You knew this day would come. Shes growing up and with that comes dating."

"Well I wasn't ready for it. The worst part is that Theodore doesn't like him for some reason and my guys cant find anything on the boy." he sighs in frustration.

"You had your men search for shit on him!" I yell at my idiotic control freak husband.

"Yes I did. I need to know exactly who the fuck is seeing my daughter."

"You cant do that shit Christian. You cant just meddle in her life. If she finds out she is going to hate you. Plus what she does in her life is no of your business if she wanted you to know she would tell you."

"Wait! Do you know something I don't!" he yells back standing up facing me.

"Really Christian? Is this necessary." I say avoiding his remark

" Ana I swear to god if you know something and aren't telling me....."

"You'll what Christian? If our daughter chooses to confide in me and asks me not to tell you there is a reason and I'm not going to break my daughter trust like that. So drop this shit right now." I say with a tone of finality and walk out the door.

Heading into my office I sit down at my desk and pull out my phone dialing Dr. Greens number. I don't have to wait very long as she picks up on the third ring.

"Ana how have you been?"

"I have been well. How about yourself?"

"I have been doing pretty great myself. To what do I owe this phone call?" she asks politely.

"Yes, So my daughter just recently lost her virginity and I would like for her to have  visit with you to discuss birth control." I state getting right to the point.

"Okay. How does Monday at three work?"

"That will due just fine."

"Will you be joining her?"

"Probably not. She is still very uncomfortable talking about sex with me. Oh and don't let Christian know about this. He is already pissy enough over the fact that she has a boyfriend."

"Will do Ana and I can't wait to meet your daughter."

And with that I hang up and shoot phoebe a text letting her know about her appointment.

————————————————-

So I'm a little sad that this story went for #1 in #TheodoreGrey to #23 out of 26. I was at number one consistently for months. I don't know while it all of a sudden dropped from the top spot all the way down to the bottom. Is my story that bad? 😔😟I've been putting a lot of effort into making this story the best it can be and it hurts to see something like that. I'm even trying to double the length of my chapters and get this story edited.

Anyways as always
Vote
Comment
And follow me if you haven't already and are enjoying my story.

-Hannah