Chapter 1 Can I Stay Here

3rd Person P.O.V.
You and team hebi are walking and decide to stay at a hotel for the night.

"Sasuke, we should probably stay at a inn tonight." Juugo spoke. "Yeah good idea." Sasuke said. 'This is the perfect chance! Me and Sasuke can share a room together and we can share a one bedroom room! Heheheh.' Karin thought with a big grin on her face. "We will stay at the nearest village and leave first thing in the morning." "Ok Sasuke whatever you say." Karin said.

~at the hotel~
Your P.O.V.
"So this is how it will work. Suigetsu and Juugo will stay in one room and (y/n) can have her own room while me and Sasuke will stay together in one of the other rooms!" Karin decided.

"I have no problem with that. I like having a room to myself anyway." You said.

"Karin I doubt Sasuke would want to stay with you and he already decided that you and (y/n) are sharing rooms while me Juugo and Sasuke are staying in one room." Suigetsu said.

"What!?!" You and Karin yelled.

"I am not staying with that wrench!" Karin yelled.

"I don't want to sleep in the same room as that freaky red head stalker!" You yelled back.

Karin and you stopped yelling when Sasuke returned from the hotels front desk.

"Well too bad I already bought two rooms." He said.

"B-But Sasuke I already planned it out!" Karin screeched.

"Like I said I already brought two rooms." He responded.

"But Sasuke..."

"That's enough Karin let's go settle in our rooms it's getting dark." Juugo said.

"But first let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving!" Suigetsu suggested.

"Ok let's go then." Juugo said.

"You guys go on ahead I'm gonna walk around a bit." You said.

"Ok. What about you Sasuke?" Juugo asked.

"I'm gonna stay here and check the village and make sure no one's following us." Sasuke responded.

Juugo, Suigetsu, and Karin walked off while you and Sasuke stayed behind.

"So where are you really going?" Sasuke spoke.

"Huh? Oh nowhere I'm just gonna go buy something at the game store here." You said.

"Alright then see you later." He said and left you to unpack.

~in Sasuke's room~
Sasuke's P.O.V.
"Hey Sasuke?" Juugo said.

"What?"

"There's only two beds. One of us has to sleep on the floor."

"Yeah and it's not gonna be me!" Suigetsu yelled.

"It's fine I'm leaving. Take the two beds." Sasuke said as he walked out of the room.

~in you and Karin's room~

"I call this bed!" Karin said.

"Whatever. As long as I get a bed to sleep on." You said.

"Hey Karin?"

"What?"

"Do want to play shogi with me?" You asked.

"What? Why?"

"I was just bored. And we're gonna be here all night so I just thought."

"Uh no thanks."

"Suit yourself." You said.