"Harry!" I repeated with urgency, traveling up the marble stair case, careful not to trip before I stopped, pausing when I neared the second floor at the sound of Harry's low voice mixed with muffled sobbing.

"It really is too bad you didn't choose a smaller name to call my wife, would've been a lot faster to cut the word on your skin, lot less painful for you." An almost monstrous chuckle emanated inside the nearest room, the door blocking whatever was going on behind it besides a small gap left since it wasn't fully closed all the way as I slowly approached it.

Another choked sob was heard, the sound of someone fighting against restrains pouring from the crack through the door as Harry tsked.

"You keep moving like that and you're gonna mess up my work." His sadistic voice snapped with a laugh, followed by the sound of fabric tightening and choking making my eyes widen.

Something happened behind the door, something adrupt because the whimpers seized altogether and a quick pull was heard, the noise sounding similar to that of an animal being slaughtered making me run to the door in alarm, about to open it only for Harry to beat me to it as he opened it, coming out into the hallway, closing the door behind him before I could see anything.

"Hey there pumpkin," He greeted in a calm, charismatic voice, reaching out to playfully nudge my chin with his large hand as I inspected him suspiciously.

"Where's Mr. Todd." I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, making Harry smirk in a dark, mischevious, manner before he leaned forward.

"We were just having a little conversation until I left him hanging baby, nothing to worry about." He informed me with a secretive grin, voice low and soothing as my shoulders stiffened slightly at his words.

Harry then raised the remote that controlled the house's alarm system, pressing the button all while keeping his intense green eyes on me as the doors and windows in the entire mansion unlocked.

"System lockdown, deactivated." The robotic voice rang before Harry carelessly tossed the remote over his shoulder before slinging his toned arm around my shoulder, leaning into me, ushering me downstairs as I let him lead me.

We passed Mrs. Todd and her children downstairs as I stayed quiet, feeling an unsettling feeling deep within me before I slowly got into the driver's side of the car while Harry leaned back and propped his feet on the dashboard with a satisfied look on his face that wasn't there before.

Maybe it was the fact that he noticed my apprehension, or how slow my movements were when I started the car, pulling out of the driveway that Harry turned to look at me.

"Look at you Pumpkin, so tense." His voice was chillingly low and pleasant before he took the responsibility to relieve me of my tension, his large hand trailing up my back, drifting underneath my headscarf to rub the back of my neck, my breath hitching and my hands tightening involuntarily on the wheel as he squeezed gently.

I continued to drive, glancing at the rearview mirror back at the mansion we were leaving before something caught my eye.

There behind the glass of the top window a silhouette of a limp body hung from the window railing, dangling in the air as everything around me blurred and all I could do was focus on the corpse of Mr. Todd before the body slowly spiralled to face me, revealing his blank, lifeless eyes.

The scream that erupted throughout the streets didn't come from me, but from the house we left making me realize it was that of Mrs. Todd's cry as I looked at the word 'Terrorist' cut over her husband's forehead.

The squeezing of Harry's hand behind my neck snapped me back into the car as I felt him gently massage me, making me subtly shift my eyes to find him staring out at the window in front of us, a satisfied, dimpled smirk on his face while he let the pad of his thumb skim across my goosebump covered skin.