I pursed my lips with a peaceful expression on my face, taking out the necessary documents right above him before slowly tearing the paper in half, surprising Mr. Todd and his family as the unhurried ripping noise filled the air while Harry smirked, watching me in approval.

Holding the torn pieces in my hand, I let them fall over Mr. Todd's gawking face below, his eyes wide with confusion before I clasped my hands together, sending him a small smile.

"I know my husband and my husband would never want to have anything to do with a bunch of prejudice, small minded people, let alone sell a house to them. I believe we're done here." I dismissed myself, checking my manicured nails before turning my attention back to Mr. Todd just for a moment until I turned on my heel, leaving the room and hearing Harry let out a low wolf whistle.

"What. A. Babe." Harry's voice was the last thing I heard as my legs carried me downstairs before the sound of hurried, furious footsteps followed shortly behind me.

"I am suing both you and your husband!" It was Mrs. Todd and her children who had followed me as she strode over in her heels, confronting me with an outraged expression as I turned with a neutral look.

"Oh you are are you?" I smirked with a raise of my neatly plucked brow, tilting my head to the side as her lips pruned together with irritation.

"Yes, yes I am. You will be hearing from our lawyers and you can say goodbye to both your reputation and husband because when I'm done with you, Heath will be doing time and you'll be kicked right out of this city." She threatened, both her kids sending me smug looks as they crossed their arms over their chests behind her while I maintained my smile.

"Is that so." I let out a tight laugh, slowly blinking at her before I retrieved an unwrinkled manila folder from my shoulder bag, catching her eye.

"If you're planning to bring my husband and I down I think it's only fair to tell you that I have every intention fo bringing you and your husband down with us," I told her in an even, friendly tone, opening the folder and glancing down at the information I had collected.

"My husband is very trusting and see's the absolute best in people. I however, don't, and just in case any of his clients caused him any type of trouble I have collected every type of dirt I could get for blackmail, like this picture of your husband paying a prostitute in an alleyway." I raised the picture from the security video I had obtained, showcasing it to her as her eyes bugged out of her sunken face while her kids lips parted in shock.

"Or this picture of you and one of your students on your desk. I mean you are the principal of Simpli-City's best high school right?" I checked, showing another picture causing Mrs. Todd to gasp and cover her son's eyes with a flushed face as her daughter choked on her spit.

"Is that Daniel!?" She sputtered out with a mixture of disbelief and shock before she turned to her tense mother.

"You fucked my boyfriend!?" The teenager exclaimed as Mrs. Todd swallowed in distress, watching me tuck the evidence back into the light, yellow folder with a wary look before I slipped it into my bag.

"I have emails too if you're interested. You so much as attempt to go after my husband I will make you regret the day you were ever born." I pointed at her, an edge to my pleasant voice that wasn't there before as my intense brown eyes narrowed into slits while her chest rose and fell unevenly.

"Now, Heath and I will be leaving." I said, lowering my sunglasses down to my face before I blinked in realization.

"Harry," I whispered to myself, eyes widening as I looked around, finally notcing that Harry hadn't come down with Mr. Todd yet before my instincts kicked in, my skin prickling with chills and goosebumps as I called his name and ran back upstairs in a panic.