"So, when would you like to sign the papers?" I asked with a bright smile as Mr. Todd blinked at me in a furious manner.

"How dare you even ask that of us after trapping us all here and damaging the place!" Mrs. Todd decided to speak first as her stub of a husband stepped forward, glaring at Harry and I before raising a shakey finger at us.

"Like we'd ever buy a house from a bipolar psychopath," Mr. Todd sputtered, pointing at Harry who raised his hand and waved at everyone, as if introducing himself in a group therapy session before Mr. Todd turned to me, looking straight into my eyes

"And a terrorist."

The sickening label hung in the air like a foul stench as Mr. Todd glared at me.

Harry and I calmly exchanged looks before he raised his brows expectantly.

"Oh now I just gotta kill him pumpkin," Harry decided, raising the sledgehammer and propping it over one shoulder, running his tongue along the side of his cheek accentuating his sharp jawline before he flickered his attention back to Mr. Todd who blinked in shock.

"You're going to do what-" He squealed out a choked sob in horror when Harry closed the space between them with fast steps, grabbing Mr. Todd by his tie and wrapping it quickly around his fist until he was choking him before dragging him down until his round, sweaty face was pressed to the floor as his wife and kids gasped.

"I was waiting for you to say something stupid, but you really did it." Harry chuckled in a dark, humorless tone, his breathing slightly erratic with excitement as he gripped onto Mr. Todd's tie like a leash, his other hand expertly twirling the sledgehammer in his palm while his foot was placed over Mr. Todd's hunched back who quivered and begged underneath him.

"Do it! He took away my Ipad and Iphone yesterday!" The little boy gasped before Mrs. Todd cut in.

"No! He hasn't lifted the prenup yet!" She protested in terror, placing a frail hand over her parted lips.

The teenage daughter then stepped forward, smoothing her plaid skirt and flipping her hair over her shoulder before timidly tapping Harry, sending him a small smile.

"So like, are you into younger girls?" She asked, swaying side to side in a shy manner as Harry raised a brow before looking over at me with an arrogant smirk, still holding a fidgeting Mr. Todd down.

"I'm into my wife, now get out of the splash zone brat." Harry jerked his chin, gesturing for her to back up as an offended look appeared over her features before he brought the metal head of the construction tool against his palm, eyeing a crying Mr. Todd with an eager expression before he raised the sledgehammer with crazed, excited green eyes, biting his lip and bringing it down as everyone besides me screamed.

Harry blinked in surprise when I grabbed the wood near the metal head, stopping it from smashing Mr. Todd's head into smithereens as I stared down at the shaking, crying man with a collected expression, taking off the safety glasses that were situated on my face with a serious look in my eyes.

"We're above this." I told Harry, looking back at Mr. Todd as Harry lifted the sledgehammer hesitantly away from the man's head.

"He's not worth it." I stated in a calm voice, staring down at the terrified, ignorant little man who gazed up at me with shocked wide eyes from his crouched position.

"I-I'll buy the house if this is what it's all about, I'll sign the papers right now." Mr. Todd's words came out rushed and frenzied, his voice quivering along with his lower lip as Harry continued to hold him down to the floor with his foot, still gripping tightly onto his tie.