Chapter Fourteen // Tick Tock

Woah, hello my old friends it's been four years since I've wrote the next chapter of this book. Some of my readers have left and given up, others have stayed. Thank you for those who stayed!!! I told you guys that I'd come back but I didn't know when, and honestly these four years have been eye opening. I've created more stories because I didn't quite to know what to write here.

So after four long years, I present for you all what you so desperately commented for.

Here's your next chapter loves

Chapter Fourteen // Tick Tock

Nicole Sanders

I coughed loudly as my eyes weakly opened up. I shivered as the cold air consumed me over. I took in my surroundings and saw that I was alone, it was dark and I was sitting on concrete.

I coughed again and wrapped my arms around myself. Goosebumps covered my body.

"You're awake." Someone chuckled. I didn't speak, I was too afraid. A man, thirty or so stepped out of the shadows, smiling down at me.

I recognized the voice, it was the man who kidnapped me from my cousins house. "Well are you hungry?" He speaks. I didn't look at him and I remained quiet.

"You will speak when spoken to you little bitch!" He growls and kicks my cell door. I flinch but try to remain my posture. I close my eyes and try to think happy thoughts.

Logan

Surely he was looking for me, right? I would be okay, right?

I felt tears falling down my face even though my face remained emotionless. "Are you hungry?" The man snaps again. I nod my head yes. "Okay, I want you alive, so I'll be back." He growls and walks down the dark hall. I heard a door open and slam shut.

I sniffled and crawled to the cell bars. I looked down the hall and saw more cells. "Hello?" I spoke out, in hopes maybe another prisoner was here, maybe they could tell me who took me and why I was here to begin with.

I heard more coughing, from down the way. I got the biggest on my face. "Hello?" I speak out again. "Yes?" Someone says back.

"Oh thank god, are you a prisoner too?" I say.

"Yes ma'am, I've been here for a while." The person replies. "Do you know who took you?" I quickly ask.

"I wish I knew his name, I don't remember. I call him Tick Tock man, cause he always says those words." The prisoner tells me.

"Do you know what pack we are at, or our location?" I ask another question. "We are in the—" The prisoner was cut off by the loud slamming of the door.

I heard footsteps heading back my way so I scurry back to my spot in the corner. "Here you go baby girl." He smiles and opens my cell, placing my food in and shutting the door back.

"I have business today, I'll be back." He smiles and leaves once more. I crawl back to the cell bars. "What pack?" I call out.

"Red Barron Trail" The person sniffles.

I had only been a werewolf for a short period of time, none of this information was taking a toll on me. I had no idea who these people were, or what they wanted for me.

I said a quick thank you to the other prisoner and looked over at my food. I'll admit it looked delicious but I didn't want to eat it. Who knows what those monsters did to it.

I crawled back to my corner and placed my head against my knees. I only longed to be in Logans arms again.

Logan Elliot

"Fuck!" I punched the wall. "Come on man, it's okay, chill out for a minute." My beta tried to reason with me.

"What the fuck do you mean chill for a minute? My mate, our Luna has been kidnapped by a rouge ring, and you want to chill?" I screamed in his face.

I pushed everything off my desk as I turned away from him. Not caring in the moment if I broke anything. My wolf was on the edge, I was shaking, I was worried, I was angry.

They had better not touch a single hair on my angels head, I will literally rip them apart limb my limb.

I stormed out of the room, pushing past people. "Find her!" I growled at everyone around me. I burst through the back doors of my pack house and shifted into my wolf immediately. My beta, my third in command, and a plethora of pack warriors followed after me.

And together we ran into the woods, to try and locate my beautiful girl.

Nicole Sanders

"Why didn't you eat baby girl?" The man stared down at me angrily. "Don't call me baby girl, I am not yours!" My wolf broke through growling at him. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I will remain calm, because I know this is new for you Emilia." He smiled. "My name is not Emilia, you psychopath!" I snapped at him. For the past few hours the only things this man would call me is "Baby girl, Bitch, & Emilia".

"You are Emilia, and you are mine!" He grunts loudly as he kicks the cell doors. I looked at this strange man with wide eyes, I'm convinced this man is on some drugs.

"Listen asshole, I am Nicole Lee Sanders, I am Alpha Logan Elliot's Mate. I am not Emilia!" I argue, screaming at him.

He takes another deep breath. "I bet if I pleasure you like I always did, you'd remember as your screams and moaning filled the air." He smirks.

I gagged and turned away from him. "No thank you, you creep." I said disgustingly.

"That's what I thought, I'll let you remember you're Emilia on your own time." He smiles happily, "But until then, i might need alittle taste of you." He smelled the air.

"Why can't I smell your arousal?" He growls.

"Cause I'm not aroused you sicko. I'm disgusted by you!" I snap angrily.

"You better hope your little Logan shows up, Tick Tock baby girl, Tick Tock."

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And fan

I so hope that the long ass wait was worth it, I love you guys more than you could ever imagine

Sorry for mistakes! 😜