3

His eyes gave him away. Green and glimmering with wonder and swamped with fear; hidden behind wire frames. Hair that stuck up in every direction, black and curling, appearing to be soft ad tangled. Potter was always shorter than me, but in this circumstance, the fear and embarrassment flooding him, he looked so small Draco just wanted to protect him with everything he could.

"So... You, you're a... a um."

"Escort and prostitute? Yep." Potter's face rushed red with blood and he avoided my eyes by staring at his feet. He has changed over the years. A faint dusting of a beard sprinkled around his face, his hair, although still messy, was shorter and had obviously been brushed anticipating my visit. Being an aurora had definitely helped his arms tone out, it was easy to see through the tight button up shirt he was wearing. Tonight, would be a night to remember. The Chosen One, hiring a male prostitute, this ought to be good. "Aren't you married? To that Weasley girl?" He nodded slowly. "Ahhhhh I get it, I was told you've never been with a guy before, so I'm assuming you are another one of the married men I have met who want to experiment and who don't have the balls to tell their wives."

"That's... no. I, I told Ginny about.... She's the one who um, called, but I, I didn't think I'd know the um."

"Stop being so embarrassed, are you going to let me in or what?"

"Um, sure, can we... Can we talk first?"

"Of course Chosen tomato." He turned even redder, and walked in so I followed, closing the door behind me as Potter led me to a cheap motel couch just in front of the bed. Quite often people prefer to talk beforehand. They pay for intimacy, I give them intimacy.

"So why are you a..." I sighed at his avoidance of my job.

"I am an escort, a muggle escort, because after the war I lost my wand, I lost my dignity and I lost any standing I had in the wizarding world. I also have no skill sets in the muggle world. Except well, my body. I have no shame in it, being a prostitute isn't as bad as it was being a death eater at 16." Potter just nodded and continued to stare at his hands twirling in his lap. "Can I ask you why Ginny hired me?" He blushed even more.
"I... I've been struggling with, um, well...."

"Being gay?"

"What no!"

"Then why...?"

"Ginny wants to be more.... adventurous and she knows I'm, well I'm bisexual... but I've never been with a, with a guy, and I didn't want my first time to be with Ginny there... and she well... yeah..." I couldn't help but smile, I grabbed his face and turned it towards mine.

"No need to be embarrassed Potter."

"I still really hate you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I stared into his green eyes and scanned over his face. "Do you still want to do this."

"Yes." All shyness left his face when his eyes began to darken.

"Can I kiss you."

"Of course"
I brought my lips towards his, allowing him to kiss me slowly and patiently waiting for him to get used to me, my body. His hands travelled over my face, leading down my neck and to my chest, stopping once he felt where breasts were missing and he let go of my lips. "This is weird"

"You're telling me Potter. But shhh. Let me give you your money's worth."

You see, my job may have been scarring sometimes, and extremely risky. It was men and woman like this who made me love my job. Shy, hesitant, but determined to get their job done. I enjoyed it when my partner didn't treat me like scum of the earth, and here Potter was, the man I despised so long, and the man I have obsessed over for even longer.