The GOODBYE

"No! Jack don't leave me!" I told him as sobbed away on his shoulder. "Don't worry Annavey, I will always love you, even if it means I have to die for you" Jack said to me as he hugged me goodbye. I ran to give him a quick kiss on the cheek,but he was gone before I could. I was crying for a whole 2 months. He sent me a note once it said
Dear Annavey,
I miss you so much and I wish I could come home the day I was gonna,but they made me do 5 more months. I'm sorry I will try to write letters often. I have to go now. Duty calls!
Love yours truly,
Jack Carlson
I was crying harder because he missed me...and I missed him so much! I haven't seen Jack in 4 years and now 5 months more added? This is horror for me...because in won't even be seeing him again!?! Probably he will die when he's 1-2 days away Annavey was thinking. Then a knock came on the door "Who is it!" Annavey asked."Its Maddie let me in!"Maddie said scared. Annavey opened the door to a horrified Maddie."What happened?" Annavey asks."I saw someone...he was looking for you..."Maddie said."Ok...why though?" Should I ask the military to talk to Jack?"Annavey asks."Um....."Maddie stopped mid sentence from a knock on the door. "Who is it!"Annavey hollered from her room."Its Cameron let me in please!"Cameron asked."Sure"Annavey said as she unlocked the door for Cameron to walk in."Thanks...it feels weird out their right now...like someone was watching me"Cameron said spooked out. Then I took out a pencil and some paper and started writing to Jack.
Dear Jack,
Please come home to me...its lonely and I miss you dearly. Some weird things have happened lately too. I feel...unsafe without you. Please ask the captain to let you come home in 1 month instead please. Maddie and Cameron are scared from this man...he wants me and I'm afraid right now. Please come home quickly. Love you to the moon and back!
Lover girl,
Annavey Snow
I sent it to the address and fell asleep. I woke up to Maddie crying."What's wrong? What happened?" Annavey asked alarmed."Cameron is missing he went to his room then he was gone..."Maddie choked out through tears. Annavey went to hug her when a letter slipped under the door."Should I open it?"Annavey asked."Yes it might be Jack"Maddie sniffed. Annavey opened the letter:
Dear Annavey,
I'm afraid I might not make it. I have been shot. Its not serious but I am coming home earlier then expected from this. I will protect you and my little sister when I come back. I will be going through surgery from the bullet,but I will try and fight...I'm more vulnerable now from this...I love you to the moon and back Baby Girl. I'm coming home soon! Love you My Love.
From Your lover boy,
Jack Carlson
I started crying at this and Maddie hugged me now. I put on the news."Breaking news Last night at a college in Ohio. A boy went missing mysteriously last night near 11:50pm. More coming up after the break"The news went off to a ad on the TV."That was Cameron they found him missing!"Maddie said."Ok...this is a huge deal now"Annavey said."When will Jack be back?"Maddie asked"He said soon"Annavey replied.
Then the whole room went black. Maddie shrieked as she was dragged out like a dead body. Then this person grabbed Annavey and she shrieked too,Annavey was heard and a student called 911. When the police arrived Maddie and Annavey where gone. The police searched the area as the news said 10 kids have mysteriously disappeared. 2 of them where Annavey and Maddie.
❄❄❄
Hey! This book is turning into a Horror book for the next one! If this was too short sorry! And Jack dies in the second book...(#spoilers) hope you enjoyed and will read the next one. It's gonna be called Would You Rather. Its a game and it turns deadly