gender

But see gender is a social construct. Do you agree that there are 2 types of bodies? One characterized with breasts and the other characterized with a penis, along with each's respective hormones and organs? (And I will forgo the terms 'male' or 'female' for the purpose of explaining this.) At this point, we have made the assumption that the physical appearance and creation of a body dictates the mental "identification" of a person. To make our lives easier, we just said "weaker one who regenerates is called woman, stronger sterile one is called man". Of course, the concept of gender had its role and advantages at the time it was most strongly emphasized in a society's development, for it set a rudimentary basis that laid the groundwork for all revelations to come. Now to further explore this concept, we must first understand what is it that constitutes a person. I would say it's their ability to empathize, to act on will, to formulate coherent thought and to express themselves accordingly. Considering this universally applicable definition, nowhere does it state that the concept of a person lies within their physical endowment. Because it does not. A person, therefore, is not defined in any manner by the way they appear bodily. Establishing the fact that a mental connection to the body is purely individual and not "girl or boy", we can move on to understand how gender is not truly a real thing, but rather a way in which the world has categorized two different body types of a species. This being said, the way in which a person may now identify themselves, as not a 'girl' or 'boy' but rather a "person with breasts" or "person with penis" or "person with both and neither", is what truly matters. And the way they use it to express themselves outwardly through their appearance and actions is the true measure of a person. So any person may wear a bra or boxer briefs or makeup or cologne if it brings them security and peace in the mind. There is no boy or girl. There is just person, human, and the their expression through whatever means whether it be choosing to call themselves a girl or boy or opting to remain in the grey as nonbinary.