Chapter 33 - Nahh

Chapter 33

Jaime's P.O.V started• When we got to the house Vi was gone. I texted her that I wasn't going to go with them. "Come on tc.." I said while leading him upstairs to my room bathroom. "Fuck.." he groaned while clutching his stomach. "Sit.." I mumbled while getting a wet cloth and started to dab his lip with it. He stopped coughing up blood. He winced in pain while I dabbed his lip. I stopped dabbing. "No, keep on.." he said and grabbed my wrist and put it by his lip while looking into my eyes. I looked at his lip and started dabbing. I was in between his legs while he sat on my bed. "Does your stomach still hurt?" I asked. "No.." he mumbled and looked down. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied. "Where were you?" I asked. "The bar with Devin.." he replied. "And devin didn't see when you left with Damion?" I asked. "He was with some bitch." He replied and pulled me onto his lap. "I want you so bad.." he mumbled. I just looked at him while he started to kiss my neck. "No.. tc." I said while putting my hands on his chest. "You need to rest." I added. "Will you lay down with me?" He asked. I nodded slowly while he let me get off of him. "Can you undress me?" He asked. I nodded again and started to unbutton his shirt while he watched me. When I was finished with his shirt he grabbed my hand and moved it down his torso and groaned when it got to his happy trail. "Take off my pants." He demanded while he laid back. I started to unbuckle his belt and I undid his button and zipper and pulled his pants off his long legs. "Touch me." He said while lifting his hips a little."lol just kidding" He said while looking at me and stood up. He was towered over me and started to kiss my neck while he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down and pulled my shirt off. He left me right there and walked over to my bed and sat down. "Come here." He said. I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap. I was straddling him and he was looking at me. "You smell that that's dolce gabana light blue"  he breathed by my neck while he held my wrist. He laid back. I just looked at him as he waited patiently. I moved my hands down his torso and down to his boxers. "Pull them down." He ordered. "Tc.." I started but he cut me off. "Just do it." He replied."nahhhh im good imma go make some food" I added and he lifted my chin with his two fingers and smirked.