Victory: the strenght of love

Start from the beginning

"It was rather lonely there, so I thought I'd visit you." She gave him a warm smile and then she handed him an apple he hadn't noticed she had been holding. "Here, you should eat something, you must be exhausted after all that fighting." He took the apple and took a big bite.

"Thanks. I was very hungry, actually." She smiled at him and then her attention went to something behind him. He looked in the same direction and saw a small black cat coming their way. "Hey there, buddy." He told the cat and it lifted it's head. Huge blue eyes stared at them.

"He's so cute!" Flora said and Will nodded his head.

"That he is. Come here, little fellow." The cat jumped and landed right on Will's lap. The blonde boy started caressing it and the car purred.

"I'll never understand why you love cats so much." Flora commented and he looked at her.

"You were the one who said he was cute." He argued and Flora laughed.

"Yes, but I'm not the one who takes them to my room to live with me." Will blushed and she laughed even harder.

"You don't have to keep mentioning it." He complained and crossed his arms. The cat glared at him as he stopped caressing it.

"Okay, okay..." Flora said while still laughing after he pouted. "You know, I think I'm gonna start calling you petit chat. It's fitting." She told him and Will had a thoughtful look on his face.

"That's not so bad, miss bouquineuse. (correct me if I'm mistaken, LostMirage)." Both laughed at their new nicknames.

"You know, I've read many books about wars and fighting." Flora commented after they managed to control themselves.

"So?" Will said after he gave the last bite to his apple.

"Maybe you could teach me how to fight." Will started laughing so hard that the small cat in his lap almost fell. It growled at him angrily before jumping from his lap and landing on Flora's. She gladly started caressing it.

"Stop laughing!" Flora complained before she hit him on his shoulder and he finally stopped.

"I'm sorry, it's just so ridiculous. Girls don't need to know how to fight." She glared at him.

"Well, but I want to. So, are you afraid of taking the challenge of teaching me?" She asked him with a smirk, knowing that he wouldn't be able to turn down a challenge.

"Fine. But we can't tell him or else he'll kill me." He said seriously and Flora nodded.

"Okay. I promise." The two of them stayed there on the three talking and laughing for hours, until the sun started setting and they knew they'd better come back before a search party was sent after them.

"That's cool." Musa said after Flora told them how her father had taught her how to fight. "We were just surprised because you had never mentioned it before." The others nodded and Flora pulled on a guilty face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it was that important." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I think it's sexy." Helia said as he pulled Flora closer. "My fiancée's a badass." Flora laughed at his words.

"I'd hardly call it that, but okay."

"Well, you're good and all, from what I've seen, but I doubt that you could ever beat me." Riven said and Musa elbowed him. Flora smirked at the maroon haired specialist.

"Are you so sure, Riven? Would you like to try it one day?" She asked him, knowing he too would be unable to turn down a challenge.

"Are you serious?" Riven asked with wide eyes.