He gets off me and goes to the box with our bed frame.

"Let's get going Madi"

"You are really horny aren't you"

"Possibly"

We start. Building the bed. And it takes like an hour and a half. Then we put the mattress in and make the bed.

"High five" I say

"How about a kiss"

"Fine"

I lean up to just give him a peck but he grabs my waist and kisses me longer.

"We still have to make his crib"

"Then sex"

"I don't know about sex but you can kiss me and stuff"

"Ok let's get going"

We start building Kaden's crib. We are done in an hour and I'm ready for a nap.

But before I could do anything Jace picks me up and runs to our room and puts me in the bed.

"You said"

"I did didn't I"

I sit up and take off my shirt so I'm just in my bra.

"Is this what you wanted"

"I want a bit more than that"

I sit in his lap and pull off his shirt. Jace has his hands on my hips and I kiss him. I grind on him and he groans and I feel him get hard. His hands go to the waist band on my pants and he starts to pull them off I kick them off then I pull of his pants.

His hands go to my bra he unclips it and pulls it off.

"Fuck Madi"

•smut•

He takes off his boxers and my thong and pushes into me.

"Fuck Jace"

He rolls his hips and he starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys. He gets faster and harder. I grip his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Oh god Madi"

He bites my neck. My hands tug at his hair and moan. I put my head on his shoulder. He thrust harder. I dig my finger nails into his shoulder. He kisses my lips. I moan against his mouth.

Jace hits a spot and a huge amount of pleasure goes through my body. I feel Jace smile against my neck and he thrust harder in the same spot.

I feel my walls tighten around him.

"Fuck Jace..."

"0h baby"

"Faster"

He thrusts faster.

"You like that baby"

He goes hard and I scream and drag my nails down his back and release. He goes faster till he releases.

•smut over•

Jace lays on top of me both of us breathing heavily. He sits up and looks at me.

"That was fun" he says

I laugh

"Yes it was"

I grab my thong and put it on then my leggings and my bra and put on Jace's sweatshirt that I found.

I slowly put them in because I'm sore down there and Jace laughs at me.

"You know this is your fault"

"Yeah I know"

He puts on his boxers and pants and his shirt and then bends down in front of me to get on his back. I hop on and he carries me to the couch. He drops me on the couch.

I put my hair in a messy bun. And then my mom comes in.

"Hey mom and Baby boy"

He reaches out to me and I take him.

"How was he"

"Very good"

"That's good for his first time not with me and Jace"

"Yeah well I brought you guys dinner because I thought you guys would be to tired"

"Thanks we are"

She goes out to the car and grabs the food abs brings it in. I feed Kaden some mashed up banana's because that's the only real food he will eat.

After I feed him i eat my dinner which is just pizza. After Dinner I put Kaden to bed and we and Jace cuddle on the coach.

"Is it bad that We didn't use a condom"

"No i should be getting my period soon so"

"You know I wouldn't mind another kid"

"I wouldn't either but let's wait a bit longer"

"All right"

-------------------------------------------------------
SHE NOT GOING TO BE PREGNANT YET ANTWAYS don't worry