- K O G A N -
   "Hey, Clarke." I grinned as he came in the door.
   "No need for formalities here, Kogie," he laughed.
   That nickname pierced straight through me like a knife. Parv used to call me that back in highschool, but ever since I got a girlfriend he's been...
   Off.
   Like, really off.
   For example, the short, black-haired boy that I thought was never to do anything wrong started doing blood magic and even dropped out of school in tenth grade.
   He's changed.
   "Don't ever call me that again," I growled at Clarke, and Taylor took a step back. Through all of the time that Taylor's spent living with me, he's almost never seen me get angry, and when I got angry it wasn't pretty.
   At all.
   "He's done it again," Clarke sighed, sitting down at the table next to me.
   "Done what?" Taylor sat down next to me, a look of curiosity on his face.
   "You know." He glared at Taylor, then brought his eyes over to meet my gaze. "He needs help, Kogan. You're probably the only one that can get through to him."
   "Why is that?" I laughed, leaning back in my chair with my feet propped up on the table. "He fucking hates me!"
   "No, he doesn't." Clarke forced eye-contact once again and clamped a hand on my shoulder. "See, this is probably what's seperated you two in the first place. You both think you hate eachother, but in reality, neither of you hate eachother and you're to afraid to act nice because you'll think the other one will hate you even more because of it."
   "You make absolutely no sense Clarke." I sat back up in my chair.
   "Actually, he does." Taylor was now standing up again, his arms crossed and leaning against the wall. "In the rare occasions that I've been over to Parvis's tower I've really seen it. Clarke speaks the truth. You two need to make contact again soon."
   "Fine. I'll do it." I stood up. "Clarke. Whistle."
   Clarke, although unknowing to my plan, willingly gave up his whistle anyways. "Good luck," he called after me as I exited the door.
   I focused on my breathing as the leaves crunched beneath me, adding to the peacefullness of the atmosphere. The last time I had been with Parvis alone was at school before...
   Before I got my girlfriend.
   That mother fucking attention whore fucking took up all of my time, and only now had I realized it!
   I growled and punched a tree in anger. How had I allowed my life to get like this? How had I allowed her to get so controlling?
   How had I even allowed that bitch to get into my life in the first place?
   I huffed and continued walking down the small path to the lake. I knew Parvis would probably be more forgiving of me if I brought him here as this was one of his favorite places to be. Somedays I would watch him from the trees, admiring his crimson red wings as he took in his surroundings.
   I pushed back a small tree branch as the lake came into view. It seemed calmer than usual, making me think. What the hell had Parvis done the last time he was here?
   I decided that my bass would calm my nerves before I faced Parvis. I walked over to the small tree that I hid it in, opened up the latch, got it out, and then shut the tree back up.
   Hopping up on the boulder that I always sat on, I began to pluck my base, first very slowly but as I got more into it the notes got faster and faster.
   When I was finished, I flicked the small switch on the neck of my bass, enabling the weapon mode, just incase. The weapon mode on my bass just uncovered a small blade that I put in my bass. A piece of plastic retracted whenever I turned the mode on, revealing the blade.
   Hands shaking, I brought the whistle up to my mouth. I could tell Clarke and Taylor were probably internally shouting at me, telling me to just do it already, but I didn't give a fuck about them.
   I shakily brought my index and fore fingers up to the second and fourth holes on the whistle, placing my thumb on the bottom one.
   And then I did it. An E sounded out of the whistle, and almost instantly I could hear the slamming of a door and a flock of birds flying away from the noise in fright. He's coming, I thought, he's actually coming. Jonathan, get your act together.
   I set the whistle down beside my bass and took my eyes up to the sky. Almost instantly, my eyes averted to a splotch of red in the sky.
   That was Parvis, using his wings just like I hoped he would.
   I watched in astonishment as he flew around with grace and elegance, trying to figure out where the sound came from. Grinning, I blew the whistle again, and almost immeditely he came flying down.
   He dissappeared into the forest, surprising me seconds later with a knife to the back of my neck.
   "Jonathan Mark Kogan, I declare war on you, you sick bastard!"
——————————
Rip Kogie
Also, if you were wondering who all of the characters are, I'm just refering to them by their last name in this book bc I can lol
So
Kogan = Kogie
Clarke = Sparkles*
Taylor = Leo
Parvis = Parv
So yeah :)))))
I'm fucking stressed out, I have an ortho appointment tomorrow and I need to get two teeth out by then or else they're gonna pull them and the one tooth isn't even loose and I have a shit ton of make up work to do and just ugh stRESS
Whale,
Adios 👋🏻