The arrows apprentice (a Dylan o'brien fanfic)

THIS IS A STORY THAT I REALLY WORKED ON

SO DONT JUDGE

OH AND THERES A PICTURE OF DYLAN O'BRIEN ON THE SIDE

Ch.1

"Adrian wake up Adrian! Ugh I'll be back" 1 mint later........ SPLASH! "What the hell that's cold" I yelled she yelled back " well you wouldn't get up you don't want to be late for school now would you?" "SHIT DANA WHAT TIME IS IT?" " 6:30 why?" " I'm late to pick up lily god dammit" I said. She laughed " let me guess another late night with dad?" She said " yea crime don't fight it's self ya know" ok so let me get you all caught up here ok I'm Adrian Queen captain of the lacrosse team pretty popular every girl in school wants me my dad is Oliver Queen he's a billionaire but he's also a vigilante he's the arrow. The girl that I've been talking to that is my sister Dana Queen she is cheerleading captain and a computer wiz but nobody knows that she is. And lily omg lily is the most beautiful girl in the world I've had a crush on her since the 6th grade I remember that day all to well we were walking home she was shivering so I took my jacket and put it on her she blushed then she grabbed my hand and smiled i felt sparks fly all over the place I smiled back and we never let go of each other's hand until we got home and man it was totally wort it to freeze. If I could choose anyone in the world it would still be her I want to kiss her to hold her in my arms I want her to be mine and only mine but she's my best friend and I don't want to ruin are friendship and plus I can't put her life in risk by being a vigilantes apprentice. "Adrian Adrian? Are you daydreaming again?" "Uh no I'm not" I said "get dressed and go pick up lily" and then she left the room. I put on my shirt and my pants i mumbled under my breath"shit I forgot about my new j's" i opened my closet and looked for them my closet is full of nothing but snapbacks and shoes "there they are" I grabbed my new black and red pair put them on I picked up two Chicago bulls snapbacks and went out the door jumped in the car I stopped at Lilly's house to pick her up it was 6:37 I wasn't late actually perfect timing. Ran up to the door and knocked she opened the door she looked perfect she always looked perfect she was wearing my Chicago bulls jersey the red and black j's that I gave her for her birthday and some black skinny jeans. " you know your lucky I found my other jersey I knew it was missing" "well can keep it?"she said as she struck a pose I laughed "yea you can keep it" "what do you have behind your back?" She asked I smirked "well you always steal my hats so I got you one to match with what you got on" I pulled my arm from behind my back "OMG! a limited edition 1995 Chicago bulls SnapBack Adrian I love it thank you!" She attacks me I pick her up and engulf her in a hug then I put her down and smile "let's go" "where's your SnapBack?" She asked I chuckled at her "right here silly come on before we're late" I put it on backwards she smiles and we jump in the car as soon as I put the key in the ignition the radio starts playing best I ever had by drake she laughs I smile at her and turned it up we jammed to it all the to school it's funny that we both chose to wear the same thing i always pretend like I hate it when she steals my stuff or wears it but to be honest I love when she wears my stuff. She looks good in anything even my clothes. " what are you smiling at?" She asks I blush "nothing" "sure you saw nothing" she looked mad not good she only gets mad at me when I lie to her but I'm not very good at showing my emotions but when I'm with her I always try to not let my guard down she slammed my door and said "I'll see you after school" and walked away I ran to catch up with her "come on don't be like that lily" I grabbed her arm and she stopped " be like what Adrian" she turned around "hey what's wrong " i try to hug her but she pushes me away " you always look at something and then when I ask you what your looking at you always say nothing" she said " you really want to know what I was looking at?" "Yes I do" I took a deep breath I really don't want to say it but I don't want her to keep being mad at me even know it was cute " I was looking at you" she blushed " me?" I smiled "yes you always look beautiful" can't believe I just said that it feels good to get that off my chest "even when I have bed hair?" "yea all the time" as I grabbed her hand and pulled it down by her waist as We started walking though the school entrance every one stopped in there tracks looking at us holding hands Lydia looked pissed when I was smiling them sparks that I felt in 6th grade were the same but stronger they stayed they never left never faded until her hand started to slip out of my hand I grabbed her arm and twirled back around to me and held her in my arms I tilted her head up pulled her SnapBack backwards and kissed her on her cheek and smiled at her she stood there silent for a moment then she crashed her lips against mine and backs me up against the locker the taste of her soft pink lips was addicting she pulled away from are kiss and ran away "lily wait!" She didn't even look back she just kept running.

Lilly's P.O.V

"You what!" Dana yelled "shh don't tell the whole world i kissed your brother" I said " so your telling me that you kissed Adrian what did you do after you kissed him?" She asked "well..." "Come on spit it out" " well he smiled I got scared and ran away he yelled at me and I didn't even look back he hates me don't he oh what did I do?" Dana rubbed my back in circles "hey it's ok he doesn't hate you" "no he hates me maybe I can ride the bus home" I said she grabbed me " no he doesn't hate you trust me he was probably the happiest guy in the world when you kissed him so when we get out of school go hop in his car and tell him how you feel about him and trust me when he hears it you'll like what he'll say " I smiled she's like my sister she always makes me feel better so does Adrian... Oh Adrian I hope you don't hate me whatever you do please don't hate me.

DID YOU LIKE IT

WELL..... I HOPE YOU DID!

VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YA XD