chapter 2 the first kick

i need voted and comments

chapter 2 - the first kick

I walked towards the coach when I heard,

"hawwtie"

"Sexi curves"

"sexy hair"

"Beautiful behind"

I started blushing then I heard , " too bad there is no girl like that here at this time for this hottie" Then I heard laughter.

Anger rose in me, I put on a smirk and turned looked at the guy who said that, " dude where is the hottie I cannt see him?"

He replied,"well baby its me right in front of you. I guess you need to get your eyes checked."

"nah! My eyes are fine but I guess if you consider asswipe as a hottie then maybe you are a hott."

Everyone laughed. Xaime came ,grabbed me and pushed me towards the coach. The coach looked at me and said, " what will I do with a girl? At most I can only get her whining about a broken nail."

I rolled my eyes.

Xaime spoke, " don't worry coach she isn't useful for that also" I kicked Xaime on his knee.

the coach shouted " NO INJURING MY BOYS HERE"

I just shook my head scared to speak.

He looked at me then said, " Xya go and clean the laundry for starters. Get going now."

Xaime, "hey Xy don't forget the fabric conditioners as I said."

I shouted, "asshole" and walked to the boys changing room.

An idea popped in my mind. They wanted their boxers cleaned sure I will clean it such a way they wont forget me for the rest of their life.

In the washing machine I poured bleach. And nicely pretended as a innocent girl.

I folded all their clothing and they all came in.

The guy who I had argument earlier screamed, "wtf did you do to my boxers..... they are .fucking screwed."

I put an innocent face, ." I did as what my mom instructed I put washing powder with some liquid she mentioned."

The guy shouted, "FuCK you"

I looked with disgust, "sorry not interested. Your just way too ugly"

He looked at me then said, "so you want me do it with you. Is that what?"

I replied, "is it just me or this guy has a brain of a 5th grader. I said NOT interested"

He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. My knee immediately raised and hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

He soon fell on the ground in pain.