Ch.21

Katy's POV

~Zach's house~

Zach's parents weren't home. They went out for the night. So it was just us two. Zach and I went up into his room and just sat there.

"So" Zach said

"So" I said

"Do you need some clothes to sleep in ?" Zach asked

"Just a shirt. I have my spandex" I said

"Ok" Zach said grabbing one of his shirts

"Here" he said

"Thanks" I said putting it on

Zach's eyes instantly went to my chest. I wasn't naked or anything just my bra was showing but that was enough to make him "crazy".

"Like what you see ?" I said smirking

"Hmmm" Zach said

"Someone is a little excited" I said

"Very excited" Zach said

Zach's POV

Katy just took off her dress without caring. She had spandex under but her bra was visible and she didn't care. Me being a guy, that made me very "excited". If you know what I mean 😉.

"Like what you see?" Katy asked smirking

"Hmmm" I said

"Someone is a little excited" she said

"Very" I said

I went to go change. I put on some gym shorts and left my shirt off. Hehehe revenge on Katy because she was staring at me ,what can I say, I have perfect abs.

"Like what you see ?" I said smirking

"Yum" Katy said

"Woah calm down there" I said laughing

Katy laughed

I went to go lay down on the bed and Katy layed down next to me. I decided to lean in for a kiss. Which turned into a make out Session.

Katy's POV

I went to Lay down with a very shirtless Zach. Out of the blue he leaned in for a kiss. Boy did his lips taste good. Than it turned into a make out session. Than clothes started coming off. Than we did some "stuff". Zach being smart used protection.

Zach's POV

After the make out session, it lead to clothes being taken off. Than we did "stuff". I used protection just like I was warned. Because I don't wanna be a dad in high school. It was Katy's first time I could tell. I knew everything in Katy's life and she would've told me if "this" happened. It was also my first but hey at least it's with someone I love.

Katy's POV

It was my first time. Zach's too. He would've told me if he did "this" before . At least it's with someone I love.

~end of chapter~

Hi. So yeah Zach an Katy... Sorry if that's "Graphic" to you. I tried not to go Into major details but I don't think I'll be making a chapter like this any time soon lol. So yeah hope u enjoyed. That's all for now. Byeee